"I mean if she didn't she does now since we've kissed and stuff." the er older girl responds with a shrug. "We just don't want mama to find out."

"Are you our sister?" Lauren asked, looking up.

Camila pulls away from Piper and looks at Lauren. "No Laur, she's not our sister."

"Why is she staying here then?" Lauren furrowed her brows and tilted her head to the side.

"Because she had nowhere else to go." Camila says softly, moving so she can finish mixing the cake batter.

Lauren was confused. She shook her head and returned her eyes to the cookie mix.

****

"Did you enjoy your shower?" Camila asks Piper softly from where she was holding a nursing Emily, her shirt laying across her lap.

Piper shrugged. "It was okay." She mumbled, drying her hair with her towel.

"Do you want to go out for pizza or something after she finishes nursing?" Camila asks softly, sending her a warm smile.

Piper shrugged. "Aren't you going out for Dinah's birthday dinner?" She said quietly, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Not until tomorrow." Camila responds with a shrug.

Piper nodded slowly but didn't say a word.

"So pizza?" the older girl asks, smiling softly at Piper..

"If you want." Piper said, she swallowed and brushed out her hair.

"No because I'm asking you out on a date." Camila says softly.

Piper turned on her heels and looked at Camila. "A date?"

Camila nods her head and looks up at Piper. "Yes.".

"I've never been on a date." Piper mumbled, looking down at her feet.

"I'll make sure it's a good one then." the older girl responds, sending Piper a soft smile.

Piper swallowed anxiously. "Can we just go for a walk? Being around people in a restaurant will just make me anxious... more anxious than I already am." She admitted.

"I was just going to buy us pizza and then walk around the beach." Camila responds softly.

"The beach?" Piper asked. "What's a beach?"

Biting her lip, Camila shifts Emily and begins to burp her. "It's basically a lake with sand."

Piper tilted her head to the side, brows furrowed.

"You'll like it, I promise." the older girl says softly. promise." Camila said softly.

Piper nodded. "Okay."

Getting up, Camila lays Emily in her crib and pulls her shirt back on.

Piper moved to get her hoodie off the bed.

Walking over to her, Camila pulls her into a gentle kiss.

Piper relaxed against Camila's touch. She released a content sigh.

"Ready?" Camila asks her softly.

Piper nodded slowly. "Yeah."

Smiling, Camila grabs her hand and leads her out of the room. "Mama, can you watch Emily, Octavia, and Oliver for an hour?"

Piper followed Camila. "How do we get there?"

"It's not far from the house." Camila says softly before  looking back at Ally. "Please?"