Biting her lip, Ally tries to think of a simple explanation.

Lauren furrowed her brows, growing anxious with every passing second.

"As in you weren't rough with each other and you were careful." Ally offers as an explanation.

Lauren nodded slowly, still confused. "Careful?" She asked.

"Laur, don't over think things." the older girl says softly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lauren frowned.

Ally shakes her head. "Go get some sleep."

"I already told you, I can't sleep." Lauren mumbled, looking away.

"Lauren, you need to go lay down in your bed and try." Ally commands softly.

"I have tried." Lauren snapped.

****

Camila giggles as she leans in and kisses Piper gently.

Piper giggled back before pulling away and began mixing the cake mix with a whisk, they were making the cake for Dinah's eighteenth birthday that was coming up.

"You have flour on your cheek." Camila points out, even though there was no flour.

"What?" Piper wiped her cheek with the back of her hand.

Lauren watched them while mixing the cookie mix in a bowl on the other side of the island in the middle of the kitchen.

Giggling, Camila reaches out and wipes a handful of flour onto Piper's cheek.

Piper's mouth opened in shock. "Why'd you do that?!"

Lauren giggled quietly from across the kitchen.

"Because it's funny." Camila says softly, grinning at the younger girl.

Piper rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You're a bad influence." She nodded towards Lauren who was trying to hide her laughter.

"Eh, that's what older sisters are for." Camila responds, kissing Piper quickly before beginning to mix the cake.

Piper narrowed her eyes at Camila and shook her head. She folded her arms across her chest.

Noticing the expression on Piper's face, Camila puts the bowl down. "I'm sorry," she says, pouting adorably.

Piper's face fell as she watched Camila. "I'm sorry." She said quietly, looking down. "I didn't mean to upset you."

Moving over to her, Camila cups her cheek and lifts her head, pulling her into a gentle kiss. "You didn't upset me." She said softly.

"I'm just not used to this." Piper mumbled.

Holding her close, Camila kisses her shoulder. "It's okay."

Piper rested her head on Camila's shoulder and swallowed.

"Let's finish the cake and then you can take a shower." Camila says softly, rubbing her back.

Piper nodded. She glanced at Lauren who was watching them with furrowed brows and a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Camila asks softly, kissing the side of her head.

"Nothing. Does she know?" Piper mumbled into Camila's hair, nodding towards Lauren who had returned her attention to the cookie mix.

Frowning, Camila looks at Lauren before looking back at Piper. "Know what?"

"About us." Piper swallowed.