"Okay. Last but not least. Bird."

She stood up in front of her dad and he pulled out big box. She took it and opened it.

"You got me a skateboard?" She asked excitedly.
"Yeah. Now I just need to teach you how to use it." He smiled.
"Oh thank you dad!" She said hugging him.
"You're welcome. There are a few other things but this was the most important one."

She smiled and nodded. "Okay. Now it's my turn to give you guys your presents."

She went to get the presents and came back.

"Okay. Cisco."
"It's a big box. It's heavy." He said inspecting it.

He shook the box and smiled at the sound it made.

"Hell yes! I got LEGOS."

He tore the paper and smiled widely. "You and I are building this thing like, right now." He said in awe.

"Sure." She nodded. "Okay, now, dad. I bought you some shoes cause you always have the same ones and I got you something else." She smiled.

He opened the shoes and smiled.

"Those are pretty cute." Caitlin smiled.
"Nice." Cisco said eating a brownie.
"I love them." Barry smiled.

She handed him the little box and he opened it.

"It's got our initials on it." She smiled.
"Aww thank you baby." He said kissing her forehead.
"You're welcome." She smiled. "Now, it's Caitlin's turn."

She handed her a bag with a few things in it and the little box with the gold necklace. Caitlin opened the box, revealing a gold necklace with two girls holding hands, a bigger girl and a smaller one. Caitlin teared up and smiled at her.

"Thank you sweet girl." She said hugging Birdie.
"I love you." Birdie smiled.
"I love you too."

Barry smiled and Cisco sniffled.

"Are you crying?" Barry asked.
"No. I have allergies." He said grabbing a tissue.

Barry chuckled and shook his head. After exchanging presents, Barry and Caitlin sat on the couch and watched as Cisco and Birdie built the Star Wars LEGO Millennium Falcon.

"That doesn't go there." Cisco said.
"Cisco! It does."
"No."

She put the piece in it's place and smirked.

"Smart ass." He scoffed.
"Cry baby." She smirked.
"Let's dance." Cisco said grabbing Birdie's hand.
"Sure." She smiled.

They put some music on and started dancing randomly to Christmas songs. Barry and Caitlin were laughing their heads off and after they stopped dancing, Cisco and Birdie went to the kitchen to make cookies. Barry looked over at Caitlin who was on her phone and smiled. He got up and plugged in his phone.

"Come on Dr. Snow. I think you and I have a dance waiting for us." He said holding a hand out.
"Oh no. I don't dance."
"Please." He pouted.

She rolled her eyes and took his hand. "Fine. Just one."
"Okay." He nodded.

Baby It's Cold Outside started playing and he smiled at her. He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to him and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I have two left feet." She said chuckling.
"Just follow my lead." He said smiling.

They started slow dancing around the living room and laughed the whole time while Cisco and Birdie were peaking behind the wall.

"I haven't seen her smile like that in a long time." He sighed.

Birdie nodded and smiled. They both went back to the kitchen while Barry and Caitlin were still dancing in the living room. After they were done making cookies, they all sat down to watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Barry sat down with his arms wrapped around his daughter, Caitlin to his right and Cisco beside Caitlin. They all fell asleep before the movie ended so Caitlin woke up and got everyone blankets. She threw one over Cisco, another one over Barry and Birdie and one for her.

She was going to sit on the other couch but Barry held her hand and pulled her softly. She sat beside him again and he draped an arm around her waist. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled softly.

"Thank you for everything you do. And I mean everything Cait." He said kissing the top of her head.
"There's nothing to thank." She smiled.

The rest of the night was full of peaceful sleep and the smell of fresh cookies.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Oof!! I LOVE this chapter!!!!!! ❤️

Btw, he's not cheating on Iris, don't jump to conclusions yet. There's still things left unclear.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! I love every single one of you who does! You make my heart happy. Hope you've enjoyed it so far and keep reading! I also like when you guys comment so feel free te let me know what you think about the story!

P.S. I'm pretty busy this weekend so I don't think I'll be able to update until Sunday night!

XO, Lyah 🖤