(Y/n): "My girls...I STILL HAVE MY FAMILY!!!" He shouted out loud as he sniffed and wiped his tears away, Tracy took a relieving sigh as she smiled at him.

(Y/n): "I...I want to see them.." He said as Tracy looked confused.

(Y/n): "I want to see Nora! And Ren! And Jaune! And my team! And Ruby!!" He shouted.

(Y/n): "I need to..." He said putting his head down, suddenly out of nowhere they both heard growls as they both stood up and saw an Alpha Beowolf coming out of the forest, (Y/n) pushed Tracy behind him as he took out Reflecting Lotus, as he did so the Alpha Beowolf smacked him into a tree.

Tracy: "(Y/N)!!!!" She shouted as she ran to try and help him, but suddenly she was surrounded by three more Beowolves.

The Alpha ponuced on top of (Y/n) as started trying to claw at him, (Y/n) kicked it off as it stumbled back, it stood there ready to pounce on him again but suddenly he blacked out as his Lightning mode activated and everything went dark.

Tracy's POV:

(Y/n)'s lightning mode activated as the Grimm turned their attention to him.

"(Y/n)": "So.. it seems realization has Finually hit the boy." He said in a different voice, sounding like an old man.

Tracy: "(Y/n)?" I said as he turned his attention to me, the Grimm suddenly charged at him but the lightning surrounding (Y/n) evaporated them once they got closer to him.

Thor: "I'm not (Y/n), the boy is resting, I am Thor the God of Thunder." He said coming closer to me.

Thor: "And don't you think it's about time you woke up too?" He asked me as I got confused, he suddenly tapped my forehead as my aura started glowing and everything lit up.

3rd POV:

Tracy's whole body started glowing her aura color (Lime Green) as she started transforming, she suddenly blast up in the air as she emerged in a new form.

"Tracy": "My King, it has been too long." She said giving a sweet smile as she flew down, got on one knee and bowed respectfully.

Thor: "Too long indeed...Valkyrie." He said helping her up.

Valkyrie: "If it's okay for me to ask my king, but why have you awakened me?" She asked him as he grabbed his own right shoulder and looked saddened.

Thor: "It seems the time has come for us to pass on our powers." He said.

Valkyrie: "I see...does this mean it is time for us to journey to Valhalla?" She asked.

Thor: "Indeed...But first we must help our successors master our powers before we depart...Mine seems to be struggling." He said touching his eye patch.

Valkyrie: "How can we help them?" She asked.

Thor: "There is someone here in Remnant who can, but first I must find her, once I do, I'll tell you where to go and my energy will run out and (Y/n) will be in control, take him to Lady Jenna and tell her the I will speak to her once my energy returns." He ordered.