Blooper #1

(A/N: All bloopers are in third person's POV and they will be in 'script form'. Imagine them as movie bloopers.)

Chapter 12:

I looked around for a brief moment until we sat down on two chairs that were by the control panel, where there was a large windshield window in front of us. Kylo, then, started pressing buttons all over the control panel to startup the engines and to shut the door of the ship. "You know what you're doing, right?" I asked, dumbfounded. "Of course I do. My father taught me how to pilot a spacecraft before I was sent to train as a Jedi. Buckle your seat-belt, by the way." Kylo said, as he pointed to my seat-belt and I strapped it on. Kylo strapped his on. "Do you have the coordinates of where the Resistance Base is?" I asked. "I read General Hux's mind while he was talking to you and I got the coordinates of where the Resistance Base is located. The Ileenium System." Kylo said. "Okay."

***

Kylo started pressing buttons all over the control panel to start up the engines and to shut the door of the ship.

Bailey: You know what you're doing, right?

Kylo stopped pressing buttons and he looked at Bailey.

Kylo: (sarcastically) No, Bailey. I don't. We're gonna die.

Then, Bailey and Kylo started laughing, hysterically.