Our Love is God

Idea credited to SavvyChase2345

WARNINGS: swearing, implied suicide, implied murder.

-------------------------------------------------

"You said you were done with Heather?" Varian chastised, sitting up in his bed, the covers pooling around his bare chest. You turned back to him, buttoning your shirt hastily.

You laughed dryly beneath your breath, though it wasn't directed at him. His eyes were wide, full of a frantic concern, and it made your heart melt.

"Yeah, and it was a sweet fantasy," you mused, sitting back on the bed, your hand grasping your blazer. Varian looked at you questioningly, his eyebrows raised asking you to elaborate. You sighed and placed your hands on his, rubbing your thumb along his.

"A world without Heather, a world where everyone is free!" You smiled to the ceiling, turning back to the boy whom you had shared everything with; your insecurities, your delights, your... your first time.

Your sweet reminiscence ended, and reality slipped over like a snake covered in lube.

"Now it's morning, and I have to go kiss her aerobicized ass," you spat, pulling your blazer angrily over your shoulders, shaking it to smooth any imperfections.

Varian's face was unreadable, his eyes seemingly quizzical, his mouth pursed.

"Let me come with!" He said, jumping up off the mattress - which you had probably broken, to be honest. You raised your eyebrows at his uncharacteristically cheery manner, trying to focus on his face as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Really?" You asked, half condescending; half surprised.

"For backup," he clarified, walking over to you, his trench coat in hand. You had to say, originally, you were sceptical about the trench coat.

But... it was growing on you.

"Okay, thanks," you said, and his face lit up at your words. You bit your lip, before placing your hands on his chest, and putting your lips to his for a chaste moment, before pulling away.

Boy did you enjoy seeing Mister Badass with a blush on his face.

"By the way," you added, your back to him as you headed for his door.

"You were my first."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I'm a 'No Rust Build-up' man, myself," Varian joked, holding a large container of bleach in his hand. You stared at him before laughing it off, placing your vision back to the mug in front of you.

"Don't be a dick," you laughed, "that stuff will kill her."

"Thus, ending her hangover. I say we go with Draino," Varian said again, his face slightly hardened, the joke still present but its intent... questionable. Was he joking?

He held out a mug full of blue liquid, gloop bleeding up the sides as it shook in his grip.

You stared at him, disbelief on your face.

"Forget it," you said, and a smirk played on his lips.

"Chicken!" He mocked, cradling the mug between both hands as he leered over you, his hair hanging in front of his eyes.

"You're not funny," you said, half serious, as you stepped closer to him.

You both stared into each others eyes for a moment, before Varian sighed.