Lost, But Now I Am Found

Start from the beginning

"Harry..." Draco said after he had done eating, "I'm so glad that I got to share this experience with you."

Harry blushed and felt all warm and fuzzy inside. He didn't know if it was the effect of all the butterbeer he had consumed, but he sure felt good.

"You see, sharing is better than bullying." he said, taking Draco's hand in his own.

"Ah well, I only did it so I'd get your attention... Always been a sucker for that." Draco said with a grin.

"I know." said Harry.

"Took you long enough to realize, eh? Only 7 years." Draco said, shaking his head.

"But it was worth it, I'd say."

Draco nodded in response, then went in for a kiss. It was the sweetest of their kisses, so far.

Their peace and quiet was interrupted by a faint sound in the distance, it was footsteps. Someone was approaching the Room of Requirement.

"Mmm, weird, it won't open... I guess someone is inside." said a soft voice at the other side of the wall. The boys thanked the law of the Room, which prevented anyone from stepping foot inside of it if it were full and they didn't know the reason why.

"I think someone's outside." Draco observed as they broke the kiss.

"Who might that be?" asked Harry, alarmed.

It was definitely a girl, as the voice suggested. It was slow and a bit dreamy. There was no more doubt as to who that was when Harry heard the words "crumple horned snorkacks".

"Oh, that's just Luna." Harry said, not that Draco was much relieved.

"I wonder who that might be?" Luna asked herself, then twirled around.

"What the hell is Neville doing in your room now?" an annoyed Hermione asked her boyfriend.

"Oh come on, babe, why do you care? The Room of Requirement is much bet- oh, Luna!" Ron awkwardly greeted the girl, who stopped twirling around to run to the couple.

"Oh, hi guys! Looking for a place to make love?" Luna asked as it were an innocent question.

Oh, Luna and her uncomfortable truths. Both components of the pair blushed furiously, although Ron was the reddest one. "Um... what are you doing here?" Hermione asked, avoiding the question. "Needed it for nargle studies. But can't, it's occupied." Luna said with a shrug.

Hermione smirked, then she turned to her boyfriend. "I think I might know just who is in there..."

"Who?" Ron asked, clueless

"Dunno. Gotta go, have fun, guys!" Luna said, then she hopped out of sight.

"I think Harry is in here with Malformed." said Hermione.

Draco and Harry froze in their tracks.

"They must have used the room for something...uh... romantic...like a date." Hermione said in her usual know-it-all voice. The door finally appeared on the wall and Hermione displayed her most triumphant smile. "Ah ha!" she gracefully pulled the door open and entered the room, followed by an astonished Ron. Harry and Draco stood before them, both with their faces pale, as though they had seen a monster.

"Well, well, well, look who's here!" said Hermione, still smirking.

"What do you want, Hermione?" Asked Harry in an annoyed tone.

Hermione shook her head as she walked closer to him. "Just can't help yourself, now, can you?"

"You told me I was a piece of shit, well, let me be one! And besides, why do you care if I'm here on my first date with Draco?" Harry snapped. Really, why did they have to be so nosy in his things? They had called him an asshole just a day before and now there they were, interfering with his blissful date.