Matchbox Blues

"We were a match made in heaven; but sadly, matches are made to burn."

Oz and Cas - an unlikely pair who, despite society pulling them apart, always came back together in the end. Even when one became a criminal. Even when the other went to school far, far away from the nagging questions about her ex-bestfriend. Even when fate pulled them back together one last time, for one last adventure that would stain their memories 'til the end.

Someday

"I'll see you around."

But she just gave me a smile - a smile that meant more than the word she murmured in reply: "Someday."

And I knew inside, whether she did or not, that her "someday" would be my "forever."

If only I were right.

The Fantasy of You and Me

I'm a villager.

He's a king.

I create art for a living.

He protects us all for his.

Follow the life of a girl and a boy (yes, he is still considered that) as they discover that their summer love doesn't have to be limited to just three months. Maybe - just maybe - it can last forever.

The Storytellers

Mason

I have cancer.

There's no other way to put it. It's not fun - not even a bit - but pretending I'm healthy makes up for it.

No one knows.

And no one ever will.

Deanna

I love him.

At least, that's what I convince myself - even at his best times. Sometimes it's hard convincing myself those three words, tears falling as I whisper it to myself nightly.

I love him.

But does he love me?

Tod

I'm not me.

Not my body, that is.

Tara was my name, one time. But never have I fulfilled the role, nor the expectations, a parent would expect of a daughter.

No one cares.

Not anymore, at least.

Maisie

I love him.

But he doesn't see me - doesn't know I'm right here waiting. I'm in love with a stranger, and that's all he'll ever be to me.

A god-damn stranger.

Charlie

No one cares.

Not for me; not for my brother.

I try to protect him from this fact, showering him with safe thoughts and a profound perspective of the world.

Too bad it's a fake one.

Wonderful

"If I only had a heart." Basically about a diner girl who meets a guy named Oz, and he takes her on a wonderful adventure.

Because She Left

After the death of her sister Skyler, Sophie Thompson and her family feel completely lost without her. And when she takes up therapy only a week later, she is given an assignment: To write to her sister in a journal every day for a year. But when her childhood sweetheart, Drake Harper, returns home after being away for over three years, Sophie can't be madder at him. Not after what he did to her the last time she'd seen him.

With him trying to reconnect with her and her trying to mend her broken relationship with both him, Skyler, and the rest of her family, things couldn't seem worse.

Everything happened in 2011 because Skyler left. Because she left.

~

Thank you again everyone!