"Jeez, how does the ole liver feel there, buddy?" I gave him a knowing smirk while taking a seat in the leather chair. I would never be able to sit in this chair again without thinking about Adrena's hot mouth and how she felt wrapped around my cock. The thought alone had my dick stirring in my pants.

Dash gave me a hard glare before going back to typing. "If you came in here to give me a lecture, you can take your righteous ass back to where it came from."

I shook my head and knew where Dash was coming from. Growing up, it was clear who our parents favored and it wasn't Dash. So of course, he took it out on me all the time and instead of facing it head on, he would always turn to the bottle. I wished I knew what to do for him. It wasn't my fault that people seemed to warm up to me far more than they did to Dash. But I didn't blame people either. I was more kind-hearted and knew how to talk to people, whereas Dash, was more rough around the edges and intimidated people without even realizing it.

"I didn't come to lecture you. I was just seeing if your attitude was left at the bar so we could do some work, but it's clear that it wasn't," I spoke softly, not wanting to poke the bear but I was getting real sick of Dash's sour mood.

"I am working." Dash bit back, pointing to his computer. "Another project came in so I'm trying to see if I can do a quick bid before the end of the day."

"Don't you think we have enough projects, brother?" I asked, eyeing him cautiously.

Dash tightened his jaw and glared over at me. "Why don't you let me do what I do best and you go plan the events for tonight? You seem to know how to do the hearts and flowers bullshit, so get out of my office and let me work."

I seriously couldn't figure out what was going on in Dash's mind and I wasn't about to dig through that mess right now. So I stood up and left Dash alone to head back to my own office. I really did want to make tonight special for Adrena, but I also didn't know what she liked so I did some research on my own laptop and blocked Dash's attitude from my mind.

Without noticing, I saw that most of the day had passed me by and it was time to go home, shower, and pick our girl up.

But when I went to get Dash, I saw that his office light was off and he was gone. Where the hell did he go? We didn't have time to mess around and if Dash was MIA, I was going on the date with Adrena alone and Dash would just have to miss out.

I left my office, noticing that Sarah, our receptionist, was also gone for the weekend so I locked up behind me. I got to my car in the parking lot and saw that Dash's truck as gone. Son of a bitch! But again, I wasn't going to worry about his stubborn ass.

Once I got home, I went to my room to grab some clean clothes and headed for the large en-suite bathroom. I loved this damn shower and could stand under the multiple jets for hours.

And while I was in there I couldn't help but think about Adrena and my cock got hard. I soaped up my hands and began stroking myself, closing my eyes and pictured her doing this to me and not my own hands. My breathing became heavy and my cock swelled in my hand right before I felt my stomach tighten and my orgasm explode through me. I let out a garbled groan as I released, my cum shooting out onto the shower floor before going down the drain.

"Dane!"

My eyes whipped in the direction of my name being called and knew it was Dash. So he hadn't completely disappeared after all, huh? I quickly finished getting showered and then wrapped a towel around my hips before heading into my room.

"Where'd you go?" I called back, grabbing first my briefs and then my pants.

Then Dash was standing in the doorway looking freshly showered as well and in clean clothes. We both had the same idea, I guess; jeans and a nice tee. It was too hot to wear what I originally wanted to; which included a suit jacket.