chapter 13 x

Chapter 13

I rushed to the bathroom and peeked at my reflection in the mirror. Oh good god. I looked like utter hell. I had puzzled over my dream and decided it wasn't just a dream it was reality. It had to be hadn't it. i looked around the black tiled bathroom with it's black fluffy rug and mirror with diamonds rimmed around the sides. my eyes fixated on the gold lock and I flicked it shut. I sighed and slid down the door letting out a muffled sob as i had pressed my hand to my mouth. I continued to cry for what seemed like hours, for what might well have been hours. I felt a stabbing pain run through my head and everything went black.

"Sorry Calls I needed you back babe." I stared in shock, this must be real or I wouldn't have felt that.

"It is real love" The voice I yearned to hear spoke. Okay if this was a dream then I'd be able to make things happen. As mad as it sounded I pictured Liam in a tutu. A pink sparkly one.

"Look this isn't a dream. Well technically it's a telepathetic dream state, but it's reality enforced in your mind. Would you atleast picture me in a ferrari or your night in shinning armour or something not in god damned tutu girl. You are so special haha. That's why I love yah."

That right there was what brought me out my daze, that right there made my heart speed off like grey hounds in a race. chasing after that stuffed rabbit. chasing after those three words. 'I love yah'.

"Liam?"

"It's really me hun"

"Liam!!!!" i screamed and ran at him and jumped up to wrap my arms round his neck, my legs round his waist.

"My god I've missed you so much. Where are you?"

"I've missed YOU! More than you can ever imagine. In his house. I'm so fucking close to you i can feel your presence love. That's how close we are. I don't know exactly where but I know it's in his house. Where abouts are you the now?"

"My god, you were here all along." I cried. "I'm gonna find you ok. I promise I will."

"Do NOT get yourself hurt. He said he'd hurt you if I ever got out or if you ever found me, but I couldn't stay away from you. I needed to see your beautiful face, feel your warm touch. God I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Please be careful I can take the beatings but I can't face him hurting you."

"EXCUSE ME? HE'S FUCKING HURTING YOU? I'M GONNA KILL HIM. Let me go so I can fucking kill him. let me see you. i swear to god if he's even slightly grazed skin am gonna rip his head off then make his sister fuckin eat it then am gonna chop he rest of him to pieces and feed him to the rogues."

"That's my girl. Fiesty as always."

"Stop changing the subject. LET ME SEE!" I screeched.

"OK but promise you'll keep calm and not hurt yourself."

"It won't be me I hur-"

"PROMISE ME!" he snapped. My wolf whinned and I nodded in agreement. Liam took off his shirt and i stepped back to acess the damage. I gasped and my tears pricked with tears. there was gashes down his chest and stomach. God bless him that must of hurt when I jumped on him. If I thought that was bad, my body shook with sobs when I saw his back. There was not one bit of skin and the...massacre looked septic. oh god.

"Liam." My voice broke. I looked up and noticed for the first time the bags under his eyes. A tear rolled out them as he watched me sob.

"You must be in agony."

"I'm used to the pain. It's not as bad as being away from you. I'm just so tired and drained. I looked around the room to find what looked like a really uncomfy bed. I took his hand and led him to the bed. I gently pushed him down and he stared at me before pulling me down against him.