chapter twenty two

If your reading this, please get others to read and vote as well thanks

Chapter twenty-two

A smile formed on my lips as I felt liam's lips travel down my neck. He paused at the newly fresh mark and licked it, causing a long heated moan to escape my lips, my arousal batted off me in waves.

"Again? Aren't you a fiesty, energetic female. Its hard to keep up." I blushed and giggled.

"What can I say? Your just gorgeous and all mine!" I said kissing his lips. We had finally mated and that fact made me the happiest wolf in the world right now.

## the happiest SHE-WOLF in the whole world## Liam said through our mind link. We both grinned at each other over our new found means of private communication.

##And why would that be?##

##because I'm the happiest wolf in the world right now## he said huskily, kissing the tip of my nose.

"I love you." I said, kissing his lips again and again.

"Mmm- I love you too." He whispered against my lips. "Callie?" He spoke sharply, suddenly sounding panicked. "We didn't use anything during our first mating."

Your first mating would always result in a pregnant female it was a safety feature of our kind against hunters. It saved our race many times.

***We wanted this.*** my wolf spoke up.

***i truly do. Does he?*** I then decided to voice me and my wolfs conversation.

"I want a baby with you, its natural for us to have children together. Granteed its a bit early into our relationship but me and my wolf our happy to bear your child. I'm sorry but no matter how you feel Liam I will not get rid of this child." I said, tears forming in my eyes at the love that was developing for my barely exictent child. Were wolf pregnancies are half the time of human ones so it wouldn't be long before I would show and he would just have to deal with it. I just hope he won't leave me over this.

"Leave you? Get rid of it? What in the hell are you talking about?!" He growled out. " Don't you think for one minute I am not happy about this. I am ecstatic to be having pups with you. You are mine and they are mine. We will be a proper family. I only panicked because I didn't know if you were ready to start a family with me."

The tears rolled down my cheeks. "Why are you crying?" He whispered, looking pained, wiping the tears as they fell.

"Happy tears." I said, I couldn't contain my love anymore, I flung myself at him, crashing my lips with his. I kissed him with all the passion I had in me and I he returned with passion and lust and joy and whole list.

"I love you so much Callie. More than anything in the world and I will love our children the exact same, minus the lust." He grinned cheekily.

"Well I should hope so." I laughed back. "I love you too. Not for long though!"

His eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hate you Liam." I groaned, clinging desperately to the toilet seat.

"Let me in baby?" He spoke back sounding worried but a lace of humour in his voice.

"Baby? Yes baby, you did this to me." I snapped.

"If I recall correctly it was you who seduced me, dropping your sexy robe, revealing that sexy body...mmmm. Hurry up in there, I want you."

"Your getting nothing from me after this Liam! I feel horrible, I can't stop being sick." It had been two months since me and Liam had mated and we couldn't be anymore in love, except at moments like these but hey! I'm pregnant I have an excuse to be snappy. Men don't have to feel like this they just stick it in. We have to slave and pay for after it. As if on cue I threw up, to be blunt.

"Why can't you carry the baby." I whined, after I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth. I opened the door and was enveloped in liam's arms, his smell surrounding and intoxicating me.

"I will when it's out." He joked. I slap his arm and growled.

"Your really teasing a pregnant women?" I quizzed.

"No would be the right answer am I correct?"

"Just when I thought all hope was lost he found his brain ladies and gentlemen." He chuckled in my ear and I smiled, snuggling in at his chest. My eyes closed and I let his heat consume me.

He just held me in this postion for a while until soon my brain was catching up with my eyes and I began to drift away. I felt Liam lift me and carry me over to the bed. He tucked me in and gently pressed his lips to mine. Brushing the hair from my forehead, his presence started to retreat and I opened my eyes and mummbled

"Where are you going?" To his disappearing form.

"I have a pack meeting. There's been some trouble with unknown hunters and a few rogue reports. Nothing you need to worry over. Sleep my love. I'll be back before you know it." I nodded and closed my eyes. Drifting to sleep.

Okay I understand this wasn't a proper, good enough chapter but it was more of a filler