Support Your Friends // ImAllexx

Y/n and Alex had been friends for years. They went to school together, and have always hung out when they weren't busy. Being that close, of course they've both separately thought about dating, but never addressed it with one another.
Instead they tried getting over it. They dated other people, all of which hated how close the two friends were. It was usually the cause of breakups. But they didn't care.

They always ended up crying on each others shoulders  and being "dates" to family events. Always reassuring everyone that they were 'just friends'. Right?

Of course, after being so close for so long, they figured it was only right to move in together. 
On certain nights, Alex would disappear into his room to film.

Y/n was so amazed by Alex, always staying strong and doing what he loved. She supported him endlessly. 
She even popped up in some of his videos. Y/n would waltz into the lads room and sit down and just join in for a bit. Alex never minded.
He loved the interest she took in his work. Sitting with him while he edited, quietly observing. She found it all so interesting and impressive.

The two fell for each other every day and never said a word of it.

Until Alex was streaming one night, that is. 

A question popped up that was pretty typical at this point. 

'Are you and y/n dating?'

"No," Alex responded. "We aren't dating. Just really good friends. Biggest fan of mine, honestly," He chuckled.

'You totally like her.' 'Just admit it' 'ask her out!' 'WHERE is she?' 'KISS HER'

He laughed at all of the comments, wishing he had the balls to do any of these things.

'I'll pay you 500 quid to admit that you like her.'

"Holy hell. you guys are somethin else." Alex would love that money, but honestly didn't want to tell y/n because of money. If he was ever going to tell her it would be from his heart.

As if on que, the y/c/h girl peeped her head in, seeing Alex was streaming, and came in to sit with him.

"Oh heres the lady of the hour!"

'Tell her!' 'do it' 'ADMIT IT' The comments were flooded with these and many more like it.

"Oh what are you all on about?" Y/n inquired, seeing the vague comments.

"Theyre on about us. They think I like you for some reason I don't know..." Alex admitted.

"Oh really? Well look! That one says 600 quid to kiss, you could use that money," Y/n began, looking for a reason to finally kiss the adorable guy she called her best friend. "And besides... just a kiss right?"

"Um- uh- well- we- you don't-" Alex wanted it so bad but didn't want her to think it was just for the money.

"Send the money over, fellas!" Y/n said to the camera, and with one swift movement, finally kissed her favorite man.

The computer went crazy, but the two had forgotten about it completely. The world melted away. It was just them. Everything was.....right.

They finally pulled away and glanced at the computer, not bothering to read the comments, and stared back into each others eyes.

"Um...we should talk about this, yeah?" Alex pondered.

"Yeah we should... something I've been meaning to tell you for......4 years now? 5?" Y/n giggled, causing Alex's heart to flutter yet again.

"Right! Well thanks for watching, we gotta go. thanks for watching!" Alex shut the stream off, ignoring the flood of excited comments.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that, Alex."
"Oh, I think I have a bit of an idea."

With another kiss, the two decided to make it official. 

The night ended with a cuddle session, and lots of laughter and relief.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was shit lmao sorry fellaaassss but I'm almost at 1k read I'm gonna CRY I love yall so much fuck