seven.

[ please appreciate the art ^ ]

happy halloween! i'll write a chapter after this that is halloween themed 💕

school was back. jiwoo and sooyoung enjoyed it for the most part, but not the exams.

after the teachers revealed the exam focuses, jiwoo and sooyoung instantly created study dates and some with some of their other friends, like hyejoo, chaewon, jungeun, yerim etc.

one day when the couple was studying, jiwoo became bored and they went to the small pastel café that they usually go to.

jiwoo decided to not get her usual order, an iced cookies and cream drink and a donut.

she got a caramel frappuccino and that's it! jiwoo decided she wanted to be sLiGhTLy healthier than her other ordrr.

but sooyoung just got her usual order, and iced chocolate and a cookie.

instead of eating at the café, the girls walked to a nearby park.

they sat on a bench and drank their drinks.

jiwoo finished her's first because she had a smaller size than sooyoung

after the girls both finished their drinks, jiwoo ran to the bin to throw their rubbish out.

sooyoung was waiting on the park bench with her arm across the back of the bench to put it around her shoulders.

after jiwoo sat down, sooyoungs arm dropped forward onto jiwoo's shoulders.

jiwoo turned to sooyoung with a big smile on her face.

this caused sooyoung to smile too.

“oh my god you're so cute, kim jiwoo. i'm uwuing.”

this complement caused jiwoo to giggle.

“ahhh!” said sooyoung, who sounded like a fangirl.

“we haven't kissed before..” said jiwoo. “well i mean it's not bad but-” jiwoo was cut off by a peck on her cheek.

sooyoung pulled away and gave a closed mouth smile.

“let's go to the playground!” said jiwoo, breaking the silence.

sooyoung nodded and the girls ran to the playground.

they fit in so well with the kids. especially jiwoo.

sooyoung giggled seeing jiwoo blend in so well. she thought it was the cutest thing ever.

how would she survive seeing the girl go trick or treating tomorrow?