three.

the next day, the day after the girls confessed, was a saturday. jiwoo was missing sooyoung, even though it was only the weekend and she would see her on monday.

little did jiwoo know that sooyoung was planning something...

———

sooyoung was on a call with her friend kahei, who she usually called the love whisper because she can always fix anyone's love related problems.

sooyoung wanted to do something special, and she knew that jiwoo's favOriTe [ i had to, im sorry! ] thing in the whole world is music. jiwoo was an amazing musician.

sooyoung was okay, but it's not what she prided herself in. she was more of a dancer.

sooyoung decided to write a song for jiwoo, and she would name it perfect love.

she spent hours perfecting it, and she even made a guitar backing track that she would play.

meanwhile, jiwoo was worried. she was worried that sooyoung wasn't talking to her, messaging her, nothing.

jiwoo thought maybe sooyoung felt pity for jiwoo liking her? maybe she just faked it to prank her?

jiwoo felt heavy butterflies in he stomach.

———

the next day, sooyoung was not at school. the day after, sooyoung was at school, but sooyoung still hadn't finished the song so she practiced and perfected it in breaks.

jiwoo was mad at sootoung because they hadn't spoken in days.

———

today was the day she'd sing it to her.

she decided to play guitar alongside her vocals.

she tried to speak to jiwoo all day but jiwoo no longer trusted sooyoung.

———

that night, sooyoung went to her house and played the song.

“it's a perfect love~”

sooyoung sang her final line and looked at jiwoo.

———

this is short but i wanted a cliffhanger 👀