six.

both of the girls knew school was coming near. jiwoo was exited because she would see her friends and sooyoung everyday.

however, jiwoo was also not exited because their exams were near. sooyoung promised to help jiwoo with anything that was hard for her, which slightly motivated jiwoo.

on the second last day of school holidays, sooyoung and jiwoo hung out at a small café / bakery that was beginning to become their meetup spot / date spot.

as they walked into the cute pastel bakery holding hands, cute music flooded their ears. jiwoo began singing with a smile on her face which caused sooyoung to smile and look at the shorter female.

as they joined the fairly short queue, sooyoung asked what jiwoo wanted. jiwoo looked up at the top corner of the café in thought.

“ hmmmmm.. ” said jiwoo as she looked at the menu. “ i'll have an iced cookies and cream drink aaand... a donut! ” she said as she pointed to the donuts in the enclosed shelfs.

“ok. i'll pay.” said sooyoung as she nodded at the younger girl.

jiwoo shook her head violently. “no! i will.”

“uhhh.. how about we split? i feel bad making you pay all of it.” said sooyoung.

“ok fine, fair enough.” said jiwoo as they grew closer to the front of the line. “oooh! i want a pink donut!” said jiwoo as she jumped up and down with a smile.

sooyoung giggled. “sure.” she said as she saw the person infront of them move out of the queue, making them first in line.

sooyoung ordered an iced chocolate drink and a small cookie.

they sat outside at a cute table with a pink and blue umbrella over it.

jiwoo took out her donut and took a bite. “mMmMmMmmMMmm” jiwoo's eyes grew large and looked at sooyoung.

sooyoung let out a giggle and took a sip of her iced chocolate drink.