4/Mini me

Amelia's POV

Amelia's POV

The bell that signals then end of the school day is finally ringing. I quickly shove all my papers and pencils in my school bag and sprint towards the classroom door.
I have been waiting all day to go home and smoke a cigarette and I don't think I can hold on much longer.
"Miss Hargrove can you stay behind please?"
I make a loud sigh and quickly turn myself round to face the teacher.
"No"
"What do you mean no ?" Asked Mr Smith

My god this guy is stupid. Does he not know what the word 'no' means?

"I'm quite busy. So I don't really want to engage in a conversation with you" I say honestly.

"Well you don't have a choice Amelia. Now I need to discuss about you joining some extra curricular activit-"

"Let me stop you there. I don't do any sports or av clubs" I interrupt.

"But you-"

"That was California and this is Indiana. So I hope you can respect my decision for not wanting to carry on doing track events or any sports. I also know that I am an amazing runner who wins every competition so there really is no need for me to compete because I would win everything time and make watching and competing in track events extremely predictable and boring. Goodbye Sir"

I then leave the classroom and slam the door shut in a mood. How dare he try convince me to do sports? It's never going to happen! I don't understand why people keep trying to convince me to become more social and get back to doing athletics.

I carry on walking down the hall when I suddenly hear an obnoxious voice.
It must be some stupid bully with no life so I keep walking with my head down. I can't be late to meet Billy at his car especially not after last time.

"Oh look Midnight is trying to protect his Zombie boyfriend. You pair of disgusting gays."

I sharply turn round and give the coldest death glare I could possibly muster, to the brown haired bully .
I hate bullies and I REALLY hate racist homophobic twats like the one in front of me.

"Leave them alone dickhead"

Everyone immediately turns to face me some smile and others stare at me with their mouths hanging open to the floor.

"Aaaaw look it's the skeleton princess who needs to save the losers"

The gang of bullies erupt into laughter whilst I continue my death glare.

"What your name?" I ask the bully who is currently holding 'zombie boy' to the wall.

"Troy"