𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Beginne am Anfang

"We should get back, the bonfire is going to start soon." Minho stopped pulling the girl gently into his chest. She rested her chin against his toned chest and looked at the boy with a small smile. She nodded and stood on her tiptoes and pulled at the collar of his blue shirt and pushed her lips onto his. Minho grinned into the kiss and when they pulled apart Katherine pulled Minho along back to the Glade, as the boy stayed in his grinning dazed state. 

Once they got back, they could see Ably standing with Newt, Frypan, and few others with their spears lit at the tip as they readied to throw them into the large pile of wood. Ably counted down as Katherine raced to the group, Minho right on her tail. 

Katherine had reached the group first as the boys lit up the fire and it grew standing above all the gladers. They cheered as Katherine giggled as Minho wrapped his arms around the girl, lifting her up and spinning. He let her down and she turned, Minho dipping his head down to kiss Katherine. She kissed back without hesitation. 

"Having fun already I see." An amused accented voice spoke up from in front of them. Katherine pulled back with a grin. 

"Well, what can I say?" She shrugged as Minho kissed the side of her head before moving down to her cheek. "I'm irresistible." She smirked as Minho pulled back and rolled his eyes as they heard the blonde laugh. 

"You two are so bloody whipped." Newt smiled before walking away to get some of Gally's special drink. Katherine giggled before quickly pecking Minho on the lips and running off to get her own cup of Gally's special drink. 

The other gladers started to get their homemade instruments so Katherine snuck off to get her guitar. She found it and took a seat on the log and began tuning the instrument. Everyone was too busy laughing, chatting or other stuff to notice what she was doing. 

Katherine began humming and then her fingers followed her voice's lead. She hummed the tune, her fingers playing all the right chords without her barely even trying. It was all so familiar to her. She played the tune for a few seconds before she began to sing the words. 

Some days, things just take way too much of my energy 

I look up and the whole room's spinning 

You take my cares away guess I over-complicate, people tell me to medicate

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin' 

How do I know if this shit's fabricated? 

Time goes by and I can't control my mind 

Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' 

I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin'

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' 

I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin'

Sometimes it's hard to find, find my way up into the clouds 

Tune it out, they can be so loud 

You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated 

All I need is to see your face

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'

How do I know if this shit's fabricated? 

Time goes by and I can't control my mind 

Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' 

I know I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'

I know I gotta keep, I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah

My, my air 

My, my air 

My, my air, my air 

My, my air 

My, my air 

My, my air, yeah

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' 

I know I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'

I know I gotta keep, I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'

I keep on breathin'

Time goes by and I can't control my mind

I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah

When she finished singing, she hadn't realized the whole Glade had gone quiet, listening to her voice, drawing them closer. They all stood around her, gaping, their mouths hung open, dazed by her singing and not even realizing she could do any of this. 

Minho was in front, standing in front of the girl, a small smile on his face as he heard the heavenly voice of his girlfriend. He slowly started to clap which made everyone follow, cheering. Katherine smiled as she stood up and jokingly bowed as Minho wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head as the others whistled and hollered. 

"See, told you that'd ya do great." Newt winked with a large grin on his face. Minho nodded agreeing with Newt. 

"That was amazing, princess." He smiled. "How'd you know how to do that?" He questioned, his arm slinging around her shoulders and they walked to get refills of their drinks. She shrugged reaching up to his hand that hung over her shoulder. 

"I dunno. I just do." She smiled. They reached Gally and he handed them two more glasses taking theirs to most likely go and refill them. "I've always just known that song." 

"Remember any others?" He questioned. She shrugged once again. 

"Yeah, some. Not much, but some. One of them reminds me of a lullaby." She looked up at the runner. He grinned. 

"Maybe you sing it to me sometimes. I'd love to hear my girl sing to me." Katherine laughed and nodded, her face flushing slightly and her heart skipping a beat hearing Minho call her his girl.

"Yeah, maybe." 

___

hope you enjoyed this chapter! it was so fluffy ksksksksk i love minho and katherine they are so soft uwu

until next time, 

Xoxo, Gossip Girl ;)