IMAGINE LOKI CHEATED IN YOU

It's been almost 2 1/2 years sense you were in Agard, and you miss Loki so much that you wish you could hug and kiss him one more time, so you decided to stop being in vacation with your big brother Tony Stark in Hawaii and used your minni Portal (that you created) to go straight to Asgard and visit your "second family".

Finally you have arrived at your destination and saw that it was late at night in Asgard, so you ran as fast as you can to reach the golden gates, and once opened, you didn't see Odin, nor frigga, or Thor, but you did here giggles and luagher in the up stairs chamber where Loki's room is ?? You quickly put on your favorite gown that you left here with a pair of midgardian black flats and just let your hair flow down your back, and little bit of makeup (not to much just right)

Walking up the stairs was so much work, it was worse than working with Tony when he's angry at pepper, it's hell in a suit, anyway you finally saw alittle fire glow creeping at Loki's door and you here a women's luagher and it sounded like Lady Sif, so you slammed the door open and to see Loki's arm around Lady Sif shoulder and eating bread while having some gross looking wine while near a fire place in his room, "LOKI, WHAT IN HELL IS GOING ON HERE ?? WHY ARE YOU WITH HER ??" Loki tried to explain, but anger and sadness are the only emotions you had, Loki look at you in guilt, "my love, let me explain please" "go on the i'm listening, I'm all ears" Sif walk out of the room awkwardly, and it was just you and Loki, he was sad that he had done this to you after being with you for so long. " Loki, how could you do this to me.....after everything I shared with you and secret I told you......how dare you do this to me...what did I do you??" Loki's response was " WHAT YOU DID....WHAT YOU DID TO ME !!! I MISSED YOU FOR A LONG TIME (Y/N), I'VE WAITED FOR 2 YEARS FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO ME, I WAS DESPERATE, LONELY, FEELING AVOIDED!!!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW THAF FEELS (Y/N)......." You felt more tear streaming down your cheeks, no words were said after that..... so you ran out into the gardens on f Asgard, "(Y/N) wait please don't go, I didn't mean too......" Loki still felt guilty for not only screaming at you but crushing your heart as well, while running outside the castle, you gently fell on the sitting stones in the castle's garden and cried your eyes out .

the silent was scaring you, until you said someone came behind you grabbing your shoulder *YOU SCREAMED LOUDLY* it was just Loki, you went back on your feet and started walking away, but he immediately grabbing your arm and pulled you close to him....so close that your middles touched, you see him with a hand full of your favorite black flowers (roses) " Lady (Y/N), my sweet beautiful midgardian goddness, my beautiful dov, please do forgive when I say, I'm sorry for yelling at you and as they say on midgardian "cheating on you breaking, your heart for that matter" I just wanted you back into my arms and holding you, kissing you, touching you, all of you I missed so much, but my question is....why did you leave Asgard??"
You felt the need to forgive and your answer to his question was " Loki, I'm sorry for yelling at you as well, and I forgive you, and I only left because my stupid older brother wanted to have a family vacation and honestly I regret going and actually listening to my big brother, Loki, I forgive you, but will forgive me...as your princess ??" "Of course my love, I will always forgive you, love you with all my heart and all my soul". You and Loki hugged it out and kissed until you both ran out of breath, and end up making out on the grass of the garden.

After a while, you both went back into Loki's room cuddling next to the dying fire and eating (y/f/chips) while drinking some fresh my, rich red wine and holding and caressing each other. you both end up being in Loki's bed falling fast asleep saying goodnight and I love you, but Loki said something that change your lives forever, barley half awake and Loki said/ask "(y/n)...." Ya"
"Will you marry me??"
"Yesmy king.........yes" .