Gone Girl

Third person pov

Salvatore Boarding House

Damon is chained up in the cellar.

She is brilliant. "Damon said annoyed.

We haven't noticed that Katherine's been inhabiting Elena's body for weeks, and that's all you have to say? "Stefan asked in disbelief.

Yep. "Damon answered.

And you realize that it was Katherine who told you Emely hated you. It wasn't, uh, Elena. "Stefan said.

Mhmm. "Damon hummed.

Right. So, your little murder spree with Enzo, where you, uh, killed Aaron, you nearly killed Jeremy, AND you tried to kill Wes, but you got infected with that ripper virus. That was all you reacting. To Katherine. Not emely. "Stefan said.

I'm trying figure out why you decided to tell a starving, bloodthirsty, vampire-feeding Ripper that his nemesis is still walking around, alive and well, while I'm stuck in this cell and can't do anything about it. "Damon responded.

I have it under control. "Stefan said.

I would love to hear this. "Damon told him.

Stefan and Damon both heard a door slam.

Where is that sneaky conniving little bitch!?! "Emely yelled angrily.

Stefan smiled amused.

Emely's here. "Stefan said.

You think? "Damon said sarcastically.

Upstairs

How the fuck is Katherine's still alive? How is that possible? "Emely asked angrily.

How did you..... "Bonnie started.

Oh, how did I know? Well I had a dream. I had a rough couple days. So someone tell me something useful. "Emely said annoyed.

Remember that time Nadia's ex, Gregor, hitched a ride in Matt's head? Yeah, well, it's kind of the same thing. Katherine is a passenger in Elena, except it's worse, because none of us seemed to notice! "Caroline said.

She was at my house... How did none of us figure it out? "Tyler asked.

Because it's Katherine and she's smart, and conniving, and sneaky... and we're the worst friends ever. "Caroline said sadly.

This makes no sense. She saved my life. She gave me CPR when Enzo tried to kill me. Katherine would never do that. "Jeremy said.

That's what made her so believable. She played Elena to a tee. If she let you die, her cover was blown. "Bonnie said.

I was sleeping three feet away from her! She picked out my Bitter Ball dress. And I let her use my toothpaste! "Caroline said exaggerating.

That's what's important? "Emely asked annoyed.

Well, did she lure you into a hotel room to make out with you? "Stefan asked walking in.

She did what? "Emely asked in disbelief.

She's the reason I found out about you and Klaus. "Tyler said to Emely.

This just made her more angry.

Of course! Oh my god! "Caroline said.

Tyler is suddenly angry at Katherine.

So, how do we kill the bitch? "Tyler asked.

Well, passengers can be expelled from the host. We saw it happen with Matt. Gregor died, and Matt lived. All we have to do is stab her with the Traveller knife. "Stefan said.