A Fight Against a Chicken and a Teaser for things to come

Y/N POV

As I arrived I saw Issei had already challenged Riser to a fight when I let out a cough getting everyone's attention.

???: Oh what an unexpected surprise but not an unwelcome one, you are the weilder of Shadowsteel if I remember correctly right.

Y/N: Yes and judging by the way you know me that must either make you Sirzech or tomato head's father.

Sirzech: I am indeed Sirzech

Rias: What did you call me?

Y/N: shhhh the adults are talking.

That got on her nerves but that is what she gets for messing up and drawing me into this mess since day one. I know I could have walked away but they are an interesting bunch.

Y/N: Am I allowed to join in to make the fight more interesting?

Sirzech: Of course it would be marvelous to watch a battle between a Phenex and a mage from house L/N.

Y/N: I won't let down your high regards of my family.

Sirzech: After Issei and Riser's fight you will be transported to fight Riser if he can still fight.

So Issei and Riser had their big fight and to be honest I didn't expect Issei to give up his arm to access Boosted Gear's balance breaker even if for just a short amount of time. But sadly Even with the ability to use holy Items he still lost to Riser and now it was my turn to fight Riser.

Y/N: I will stop this wedding no matter the cost no one deserves this fate.

Riser: First the low class now a weakling human this is for the greater good of the devil race.

Y/N: Cut the bullshit lying to me I am no fool you are even worse then Issei for a few reasons one being you have power over people and another being you talk in third person which is getting on my nerves by the way.

That was when he opened his mouth to say something annoying again but I shut him up by rushing forward with the blade at my side as I passed him I turned around pulling the blade along his side leaving a nasty gash that wouldn't heal confusing him

Riser: Why is Riser's wound not healing?

Y/N: This blade has killed Phenexs before it was made to counter all magic based on the wielders own magic power and if I had to wager a guess even if your healing is biological it is also magical to a degree.

Riser: Riser doesn't care if you have a sword that can hurt him you will die here! Maybe when Riser is done he will take some of his bride's Peerage members.

When he said that something in me snapped I dropped Shadowsteel and rolled up my sleeves as my eyes changed colors. At that moment twenty spikes made of light launched at him he had no time to react as they pierced his body and pinned him to the wall making him cough up a lot of blood but I wasn't finished yet not after what he said my arms become made of light  and extended out to grab him one grabbing him by the throat the other hovering over where his heart would be to rip it out that is when the asshole's sister got in my way begging me to stop.

Ravel: Please stop you have already won let him go

Y/N: Fine on one condition.

Ravel: what is your condition?

Y/N: I get to put a mark on him that if he breaks it will kill him no matter what.

Ravel: What! But how is that fair you monster

Y/N: I could kill him now or you could Accept the deal and he continues to breath and about calling me a monster, no I am not one but feel free to call me the true Devil if you want.

Ravel: Okay I accept just let him live

So as a man of my word I release him and place the mark on the back of his neck it looked like Shadowsteel but it was silver and radiating power behind it.

Y/N: If he breaks the mark it will be as if Shadowsteel was to cut off his head itself effects and all.

Anyways after all of that Rias tried to thank me but I told her to look at someone else and left with Koneko following me for some reason along with Asia which made since she still lives with me. As I finished making dinner the rest arrived.

A/N: Here comes the teasers

???: I will make a sword to defeat Excaliburs

???: Sensei!

???: God is dead!

???: Then why do humans still struggle and angels send messages if God is dead?

Cookies if you can figure out who is who.