****

Tsuna dusted herself, thanking whatever Gods above for managing to escape the demon. (Not that she can totally escape later on tho)

With a new smile on her face (because she manage to stop the demon from farther sadistic methods he have), she walk silently and stealthy in the back corridor, she don't want to attract any bullies along the way thank you very much.

But luck was not on her side because whenever she goes, it seems there are some sign above her head that clearly read "hey, I'm pathetic and weak, perfect target for bullies" but she is not a masochist, she dont like pain damn it!

So she run, left, right, right and left, enter the library room, her safe haven as no one is allowed to make any unnecessary noise or be prepared for consequence. (A.ka. punishment)

Sigh.

'Thank god I'm save!'

Now, to start her work as a librarian, she greet her co-worker there, unlike the others, the students who work here is kind, understanding and almost like a saint.

Kyoko, Haru, Dino, Fuuta, lastly I-pin.

Well, there are others who also volunteers but got banned and kick out of the library by the other, mainly Kyoko and Haru. The girls tried to flirt around Dino and Fuuta so instead of helping their workload, it increase.

Well, their loves for books and knowledge is what makes them stick to the library since then, Kyoko Is popular too, but not much as the arcobaleno and other groups, but still popular.

She kindly requested that if you dont have anything to do inside the library, fuck of– I mean, back off.

So, only students who's interested into reading and whatnot is inside.

"Tsuna-nee! Are you okay...?"

A good point for Tsuna too is that the girls is mostly Japanese and the boys is interested in Japan so they both get along well.

Huff.

Huff.

Pant.

"Yeah, f...-fine.."

"Okay, rest a little and then you can work again Tsuna-nee, we have a lot of work today since the school ranking is just next week so we need to sort the book"

Tsuna twitch, she totally forgot about it!

"Okay, let's start!"

*****

"No. Luce, I hate participating in the ranking, and you know it."

"Ha ha, I'm on the same boat with Reborn this time, I just arrived like...hours ago, I still need to rest properly"

"No can do, its the headmaster decision, I'm just saying it to you, besides, look at the bright side. You join the ranking, you can fight to your heart content!"

Reborn scoff, Giotto roll his eyes, like hell they could.

"The fight will end before we start to use our flames, the opponent's will be destroyed!"

"Hmm? Did I forgot to tell you...? Your not allowed to use flames."

"Then how can we fight to our heart contents like that"

"That's where the fun would start"

Both of them twitch, looks like the headmaster and Luce cook up some trouble again.

"I'm out of here"

"I'm gonna rest for now"

Luce cheerfully wave them goodbye, the glint in her eyed says otherwise.

"Luce-senpai, can I go out too"

"Now now dear, we're still not finished yet, what about a trident for your weapon choice?"

Ah, despite being the head of the arcobaleno organization, Luce is childish and the most troublemaker of them all, she look like a cheerful students but beneath those look, lies the trouble she can cause.

"No, my master is using a trident to stab me, no way."

"Knives?"

"Reminds me of the idiotic fallen prince"

-inside Fran rooms, Bel suddenly feel like stabbing the frog, he had a feeling that his kouhai is badmouthing him again.

"Shishishi, I'll stab her later" -

"Hmm...sword?"

"Really...really"

Fran deadpan , because sword? Does she look like she can wield it around like a certain long haird captain?

"Then, scythe?"

Fran think it over, scythe is good, even when she dont have any muscle she can easily wield it for defense while using her mist flames.

"Then it's decided! Fran will represent the reaper"