Chapter 1: The origins of the inflatable one

You were just a normal black haired girl, looking around and checking on the toxic waste that everyone were trying to get rid of. It was stated to be very lethal and can kill a person if someone dare touch it, however you were a smart person to keep yourself save from touching any of this touch. Since you are getting rid of this stuff, you suddenly come across to your boss who look like Nappa from Dragonball Z, expect he had hair. "Susie, I want you to get my bags for me and be sure to keep everything from getting destroyed. Because the stuff I have are very important and something happen to them, I would be upset and I mean really upset."

You couldn't stand of doing everything for your boss, can he a least give something else to do then doing his things. You tell him to get his old ass to do it himself, your tired of doing the same thing over and over because you want to take a break for once without him bothering you. He gasps and how you acted towards him. He tells you that he is very sorry, and promises he won't let you do his things anymore. He goes to his office and do it himself.

You were so happy that you finally got him off your ass for once, that is when your stomach grumbles and demanded for food. Luckily it was a good thing that you brought yourself a massive sub that you made back home. You walks up and leans your butt against the wall and have yourself the sub that you cooked. That however is suddenly disappears out of your hands and started to run away! You gasp as chase right it as you were going onto the edge of the rail way as the sub escapes out of your sight and you falls right into the toxic waste!

You gasp, catching your breath after what just happen as you get out of the waste. As your heart starts thumbing at a rapid speed. You gags, coughing like a dog as you suddenly pass as everything suddenly went dark...

You couldn't tell what was happening as you were getting taken to the hospital as put a air pump into your mouth and activities the machine as the people who were fixing you left the room, leaving the machine on as the pump was still in your mouth. 

A couple minutes later as your vision was coming back, you suddenly see what is going on now. As you look right down onto your mouth as why is there a pump in your mouth? And suddenly getting bigger too? You look down at your stomach and holy crap! It growing at a rapid speed! You look around as it seems someone forgot to turn off the oxygen tank!  You try to reach it, but it was no use. Your entire body was started to get more bigger and bigger! This couldn't be happening! This has got to be some sort of dream! That of course you started to grow a lot of chins from getting so much oxygen inside of your body.  As your ass was gone, your arms inflated together, and even your legs!

However, if that wasn't bad enough. Your body would then start to turn into a massive spherical shape ball. "Please, someone help me! I can't hold on anymore! I'm going to explode! I can feel the pressure! It's too much!" That were the words you wish you can if the doctors didn't left the room and gonna let you die here. 

So much oxygen kept building up your body to the point that you might indeed die and explode here on where you are right now. Windows shatter as you couldn't possibly stretch anymore. As you were now at the urge of bursting!

Your cheeks swell up into big ass yoga balls, causing you to have a very hard time to breath. Your eyes would then bulge right out of your eye sockets as your eyes slowly started to become blood shot like in a cartoon. Stretch marks appear on your body, as your clothes starts ripping off you.

With that, you suddenly with out a big ass BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! It shakes the whole world, as the doctor comes right in the room and see you have suddenly became massive and fat!