Present Day.

Letting out a deep breath the women looked between the two boys and smiled lightly.

"Im... what you call a Clairvoyant Medium...it runs in my family." She started causing both boys to frown in confusion not understanding what the term meant. Noticing this the women chuckled faintly and looked to her husband getting an encouraging smile in return.

"Well as you should know a Medium is someone who can communicate qith the dead and can see ghost and spirit. A Clairvotant is basically a physic so to say. We have four main abilities. One being Clairvoyance or inner seeing like having a 3rd eye. I would describe it as watching a little movie inside your head. It's not necessarily seeing the future but being able to see subtle things like just seeing a color, a number, or even a symbol. Though it is possible to see a complete image but it takes a lot of practicing to get to that state."

Both boys glancing at each other in shock though not daring to say anything so that they could hear the rest.

"The second ability is called Clairsentience which is to have a clear feeling. The ability to receive intuitive messages via feelings, emotions, or physical sensations and empathy. So feeling the emotions of others. When I first figured this out it was from just being able to look into someone's eyes. I could read people like an open book but I would also feel everything they were feeling if I stared long enough. " She said looking directly at Seungmin who was completely dumbfounded. Reaching over she lightly held onto his hands giving them a small squeeze.

"You've experienced this havent you? " She whispered causing the boy to nod a few times that he has. It felt as like his life had started to click together and finally make some sort of sense.

"This is insane-"he muttered to himself while shaking his head a bit and glancing at Jisung who looked at him weirdly.

"You have? I can't do that though-" the boy pouted causing Wonpil to let out an amused chuckle. Minho wrapping an arm around Jisungs shoulders. "Cute~" he cooed poking the boys cheek causing the other two people that could see the interaction coo at the scene.

"Just date already-" Seungmin scoffed under his breath causing Jisung to roll his eyes and cross his arms over his chest. Face flushed in embarrassment as Minho just grinned proudly from making the younger blush.

"Well son from the research I've done not all Clairvoyants have all of these abilities. So maybe you have one of the others." Wonpil suddenly interrupted the moment to give hope to the boy. A smile forming on Jisung's lips before Wonpil motioned for his wife to keep explaining.

"Okay the other two are Clairaudience which is having a clear hearing and Claircognizance which is having a clear knowing. Clairaudience is when you hear things but not necessarily with your physical hearing. It's like a voice you hear in your head telling you what to do or not to do. Now this is a big thing for Mediums because this when you can hear things others can't. This could be spirits, sounds or even music and most the time it is a spirit that is talking to you using you're own voice in your head though there are times when it's their own voice as well. " She took a deep breath after getting that all out before pointing to Minho. "Its one of the resons we can actually hear him...well besides you're father here" She teased it being Wonpil's turn now to pout.

"Anyway clear knowing is basically knowing something without any logic or facts about it. Like if you have a feeling not to trust something/ someone or have a bad feeling about going somewhere. This is Clairognizance."

"Oh! Just like how I knew that something was off with Jisung that day I followed him here and first saw Minho!" Seungmin grinned understanding this one. Moonbyul nodded and gave the boy a smile.