Time For Company

En başından başla

"why would anyone invite you into their house?" Stretch asked while grinding his teeth.

"I sense family tension." He hears a voice say. He turns around to see you saluting.

"Sup?"

——

"Sup?" You ask the guys, who just stare at you. You swing past them and smile.

"How are the two of you?" You ask the sexy bros. The pink Sans attempts to wrap his arm around your shoulder, but Red slaps it away. He shrugs it off.

"just fine little lady~" He says to you. You turn to Sans and the others and clap your hands.

"Now..." You smirk at the boys either being annoyed, upset or grossed out.

"Why didn't you tell me you had more awesome cousins?!" They look at you shocked while Blue lights up.

"HUMAN, YOU THINK WE'RE AWESOME?"

"Hell yeah! Obviously you six are still my number ones, but these two are so cool!"

"you think these two prevs are cool?" Stretch asks disgusted.

"Shocking, but yep! Pink is really nice! He offered to make dinner which he insisted no matter how many times I said it's okay, and Lust and I watched Harry Potter together, and talked about how the books are mostly better." You explain geeking out.

"and you just, let them in?" Red asked cautiously. You nod.

"They knocked on the door and-"

"i believe your words were, "holy shit."" Lust-the pink Sans-states which makes you turn red from embarrassment.

"Well-I-It's just-" You jumble your words.  You wanted to be nice, but is saying those clothes are VERY revealing okay?

"i like your honesty~" Lust says. You assume you said it out loud.

"yep." Sans stated. You aren't helping! You sigh.

"They told you they were related to you guys, and were in town for a visit." You explained. Lust placing his arm around your shoulders and leaned slightly to the guys as if it was like you were his.

"we heard what happened and we wanted to stop by. it was convenient because we were planning to visit some more family as well." He explained. You light up.

"Wait, there are more of you?!" You couldn't contain your excitement. Lust nods.

"yep, a skele-ton." He winks, and you roll your eyes.

"By the way, I do think your cool but can you not put you arm around me like that please?" You ask nervously. He takes it off and put his hands on his pelvis.

"well you visited, now you can leave." Sans said grinding his teeth. Wow, he really didn't like these two doesn't he?

"ACTUALLY..."

There we go.

"WE WERE THINKING WE COULD STAY IN TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS. WE HAVEN'T BEEN IN THIS CITY FOR SO LONG AND I TRULY WOULD LIKE TO LOOK AROUND." Pink said.