pro

//rewritten//

she let him lock him up, of course just after the fight they had. it was epic, but because the narrator of the story can't really write fight scenes, we are not going there.. well we're going to touch into it like someone seeing how the water feels at the beach.

"Allison..." yoongi whisperd, the white haired man held his hand out, his voice barely a whisper. "I can't love you."

"and why not? I'm perfect." Allison moved her black hair to the side, flinging it behind her shoulder, "I'm perfect for you."

"your a witch, oh wait.." yoongi bit his lip, his hand coming down beside his waist, "that's a compliment so I take it back, your a bitch."

and if min yoongi couldn't piss her off even more, then their wouldn't be a story and thier wouldn't be a plot or a reason for Allison to lock him up like a dog, "you know what?"

"hmmph," yoongi looked at the ground bored.

"your a dick." Allison spat.

"you fell for this dick." yoongi shrugged, turning around on his heel.

"I did so what?" her voice sounded cracky at this point, "I love you bunches, yoongi!"

"that's what all the side chicks say."
he said still walking.

"we used to be so close."

"well they usally say that after I take them to bed and get dressed. oh but before that I get dressed. I drink their blood till they get dry." yoongi stopped, turned around, "and we were never close, you were just delusional."

"yoongi-" Allison begun, stating the most classic stupid villian sentence, "if I can't have you, no one can."

and with that her hand was brought forward, him getting dragged back to the place he was before. his feet digging into the dirt as her gets dragged back to try to prevent it.

she slammed him into a tree, making him let out a grunt.

"Allison, you don't have to do this, you crazy bitch."

"are you going to keep talking shit to me until your dead?!" she stopped her foot, pushing her hand out more, and dragging him into the air, throwing him into another building.

"all I have to do is snap your neck, Allison."

"all you have to do is love me back."

"why are you messing with other people's lives? Allison, you know we don't belong together," he groaned, standing up wiping the white dust that came from the building off his suit.

the trees moved with the leave in the woods as wind blew past them. it was silent until Allison looked him in the eye, "I fucking hate you."

"you fucking love me." he smirked, "witches can't live forever."

"and yet, I've lived as long as you." she defended, "and I- actually I'm just going to lock you up."

"aww don't tell your enemy that."

"your my lover."

"hell no." yoongi scoffed, "I'm too weak right now, I can't fight you. I haven't had time to find the rings yet and I haven't had time to find anything else that belongs in order to the rings yet."

"tch.." Allison scoffed, "those damn rings."

"what about em?" yoongi swiped his head up.

"nothing."

Allison sighed, "well I was hoping we'd have a actual dual."
she flicked her fingers making the old building yoongi was swing into, doors open.

"yeah..." yoongi smiled to himself.

"why are you smiling?"

"I finally get to sleep."

she rolled her eyes, throwing a coffin door open dust flew, "really? I couldn't of gotten something roomier?"

"just.." Allison whisperd.

"get in?"

"yeah." she frowned.

she walked out side to get something, then came back in with something sharp.

"damn." he coughed, "I forgot that has to go into me."

"youll be okay, your a big boy."

"Allison?"

"yeah?"

"your really pretty," yoongi whisperd,"but you had to be beautiful, now you kind of look like a average fan girl of me and the group."

"things happen and people spilt." she defended, "and I'm not crazy, just really in love with you all."

she took the wooden stake and stabbed him into his heart.

yoongis smile was small, but it made Allison happy. she didn't feel like not forcing him wasn't bad, but she was upset, furious, that the man before would smile at being out to sleep for who knows how long.

she pushed him with his finger. yoongi feel back into the coffin, and she slammed the lid shut.

she really did love him, but he wasn't hers, and she hated that.

and she hated that his true love was going to be related to her, but she loved the advantages it gave her.

she dusted her hands off, grabbed the metal locks on each side of the coffin and pieced them together. after doing the one more time, she locked it again with a bigger lock.

she grinned in triumph, but she hated how she wasn't the main character, just the villian.

she wasn't even the main villian. damn.
that must hurt.

//UNEDITED//
words; 840

I'm rewriting the book, so if it doesn't say rewritten, and you go ahead and read other chapters and it don't make sense, DONT WORRY, it'll make sense because I'm just editing really large and changing words but not the plot. :)

my wrighting style changed, I've mature d and cringed when I read the first chapter.

bye now, fellow taetors.