Out Of My Element

Começar do início

"Hi Ron, Mione!" Harry greeted them.

"And Ginny... Mione and I are going to study under the tree, if you want to come..."

"Sure!" Harry said. He mentally thanked Ron for interrupting the kiss with Ginny.

"Oh, I'm sixth year now... I don't study what you study..." Ginny said, sheepishly.

"You can study your stuff with us!" Hermione suggested. The red haired girl seemed to consider the offer for a second but then opted to do her research for the sixth year with Luna.

She said goodbye to Harry by lightly pecking him on the lips. "See you at dinner, babe. I love you." She said with a smile. "Love you Ron and Mione!" Then she left to go to the library.

"Love you too!" Hermione replied, then her attention fell on Harry. "Harry, you suck! Why didn't you say 'I love you too' to her?"

Harry didn't seem so sure of what he was saying, but he told her that Ginny knew he loved her and that he didn't need to say it all the time. Hermione and Ron looked at each other for a bit but brushed it off right away, they just made their way to the tree.

Draco looked at Ron and Hermione giggling at whatever Harry had told them, he found it so annoying that Ginny had just gone to leave her Potter seat to those two goons. "You just can't help yourself, can you?" Blaise said, thinking that his friend had been staring at Weasley's ass this whole time.

"Ah, a boy can look, no?"Draco winked at Blaise, the other boy rolled his eyes and then stopped as he saw the three friends happily walking towards their tree. "Ugh, look at the three little piggies. This is our spot and they want to steal it!"

"Let me deal with it." Draco smirked. He got up and walked closer to the trio, focusing on Potter. So I can get close to him... Oh the way he moves those hips...That unkempt beard...

"Get out of our spot, losers. We were here first!" Draco said to the three of them, eyes on Potter.

Hermione looked more annoyed than ever. "Get lost, Malfoy. That isn't your tree and besides we can all fit there!"

"But I don't want you here, you little mudblood." The pale boy said. He was sure that the word "mudblood" was what it took to push Potter's buttons. And so, it did.

"You little git! How dare you speak to my friend like that? If you don't stop, I'll throw you in the lake!"

Time to play, Draco thought. He walked even closer to him so that he was in his face.

"I'm the one that's throwing you, Potter!" He slowly put his hands on the other boy's chest, amused at his reaction to it.

Harry looked in his eyes and apparently stopped breathing. He kept eyeing his lips and his heart was racing. They looked as though they were about to kiss. But it wasn't what Draco had in mind, since he pushed the shorter boy to the ground.

Harry fell with a loud "thud".

"Ow! Malfoy, are you crazy?" He said.

"I threw you on the ground!" Malfoy sneered.

"Ha, ha... so funny, Malfoy!" said Hermione, annoyed. She then reached down to help Harry up. "Come on, boys," she said to both Harry and Ron. "Let's go somewhere else, it isn't worth it."

********************************

"Fuck you, Malfoy!" Harry yelled at the blonde boy. All Draco did in response was smile. Yeah, Potter, Fuck me, was Draco's thought.

That night, at dinner, Harry found himself lost in his thoughts as he looked over at the Slytherin table, where Malfoy sat next to his minions. All he could think of was how close he had been with him, how it seemed like they were going to kiss... He felt something weird in that moment, but he didn't dislike it.

"Aren't you in your own world, Harry!" came Hermione's voice.

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her. Ron was too busy stuffing his mouth with food to notice them.

"Oh um... I was just looking for Ginny..." Harry said, but Hermione must have known that it was an obvious lie.

"I saw her in the common room, she says she's too busy for dinner." Hermione explained Ginny's absence. Harry didn't feel sorry at all. He wasn't sad that his girlfriend couldn't see him.

Hermione noticed it. "If that had been Ron, I would have made sure that he would eat."

"Oh well, if she's busy she surely doesn't need me as a distraction, no?" Harry promptly responded.

"Mmm, do come around, though... and um.. avoid those things with Malfoy, possibly."

"What with Mal- what?"

"Those little discussions that are somewhat... hot."

"Oh, but he's the one who pushed me to the ground!"

Draco was very amused. He had totally fooled Potter into thinking that he would have kissed him... oh, that poor naive soul. At least now he had it, the confirmation that he was totally into him as well, despite him being with Weasley.

"You just control yourself ok? Don't want Ginny to be hurt... think of how Ron would react..." Hermione warned Harry, who just acted vaguely in response.

"I don't know what you need to worry about!" he simply said.

Oh, damn, Hermione knew of my reaction to Malfoy's thing today... Harry thought.

"Come on, it is obvious, Harry. Ron hasn't noticed yet...but we both know him. Just focus on your girlfriend, ok?" Harry nodded at that.

"What you looking at, Draco?" Said Pansy, as she noticed that her friend was looking directly at the Gryffindor table.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Were you checking out Granger?"

"None of your business."

"Anyone but me, uh, Draco? " Pansy whined. She has always had a crush on him and found it rather unfair that he would go checking out everyone else but her.

"I told you, Pans, you're like a sister to me." The boy grinned. She snorted. Sometimes he'd feel bad about this, but there was no way that he and Pansy would ever get together. Also, he couldn't tell her why. The whole school would have known faster than he could say "Potter."

***********************************

"Potter!" Draco's voice called.

"What now, Malfoy?" Harry said in an annoyed voice. Damn him. Couldn't he just leave him alone for once? What did he want from him now?

"You're really disgusting, did you know that?"

"That'd be you, Malfoy." Harry replied sassily. Oh, how he loved his sassy come backs at Malfoy. He couldn't hurt him, really.

"Yeah, that's not what you felt earlier today when you thought I was going in for a kiss, eh?"

Ugh, that smirk, how he detested it. He scoffed, hoping he wouldn't see through him and know that, yes, he'd expected a kiss. "I would never kiss you."

Draco laughed. "Oh yeah, sure, you really can't lie, Potty." The taller boy shook his head and then moved closer to him and put his arms around his neck, this time. "Let's see if you hate it so much." And then he kissed him. Harry's eyes widened, he was surprised. After a few seconds he let himself go and dived into the kiss, too. It felt so good, so right... But it's Malfoy! The voice in his head said. But he didn't want to care, he just wanted to feel those lips on his.

After that, he woke up sweating. "Oh no..." It was only a dream and Harry hated himself so, so much for it. How could he just have dreamed of snogging Malfoy, of all people? And how could he let himself like it? It was just his mind playing games, cause there was no way that he could ever think those things in real life. He could only hope that he hadn't made a sound during his sleep. He was wrong.

"Dreaming of Malfoy, eh?" Ron's voice almost startled him. He looked at his best friend, who was sitting on his bed, giving Harry a blank stare. Oh shit, he had talked in his sleep. He didn't know what to say now, but he was certain that Ron would have killed him.

"Well..."