"That window is shot, Dash," I growled out.

"Dane," Dash warned, keeping his eyes on Adrena. "Show me the way." He backed out of her way as she passed by us and Dash disappeared up the stairs with her. I cursed under my breath and got back to work. Sneaky bastard.

**

DASH

I couldn't believe how lucky I was for getting to see her twice in one day and now I was on my way up to her apartment. That's a win-win, ladies and gents. That little hot scene in the shop earlier had given me a raging hard-on and I was still feeling the effects from it, even now. I didn't want to seem like an asshole while she worked on me so I just kept my mouth shut. I was so wound up and about ready to burst that I had become extremely sexually frustrated and my dick hurt, which meant that if I had talked to her, I probably wouldn't have been real nice. So, I didn't say anything at all.

Adrena opened her apartment door and I followed her in, realizing she didn't have much stuff in her place as if she had just moved in or was about to move out. Her scent filled the space and made my cock stir in my jeans. Yeah, I was getting a boner just from the smell of her. What the hell is this woman doing to me?

"It's that window there." Adrena pointed and I followed her finger to the only window in the room.

It was a piece of shit, no doubt, and there wasn't much I could do to fix it. If Dane couldn't fix it, then I wasn't going to be able to either. Hell, I just wanted an excuse to come up to her place and get a moment alone with her. However, now that we were here and all alone, I didn't know what to do with that. This is usually where Dane fit into the picture. He was the talker; the charmer, whereas I, was the doer; the fulfiller.

"Hmm, I think you just need a new one. I can talk to Macy and see if it's in the budget. I doubt it, but I can still ask her." I turned back to Adrena and noticed that she was either flushed from the heat or from my presence and by God, I hoped it was the second one.

"Thanks." She bit her bottom lip and turned towards the kitchen area. "Are you thirsty?"

"Yeah, thanks." I followed her into the small space and watched her move about.

She leaned into the fridge, her ass on full display for me and I had to hold my breath and bite down on my tongue so I wouldn't reach out and grab her. I was trying to be a gentleman, but there was something about this girl that made me want to grab her and claim her.

"All I've got right now is this." She stood back up, making me tear my gaze away from her ass, as she handed me a beer. "I know you're working right now so you don't have to drink it if you don't want to."

I popped open the beer, took a sip, and grinned at her. "That's the glorious thing about being my own boss. I can drink a beer at lunch time and nobody is there to yell at me."

She let out a small laugh and I loved the sound of it. It was cute and innocent and I wanted to keep making her laugh. Something told me that she didn't laugh much nor had much to laugh about. I was going to change that.

She popped open her own beer and cheered him. "Well, here's to having a beer at lunch time and not having anyone to yell at us."

I chuckled before I clinked my bottle against hers and then took a drink along with her.

We stood silently for a moment, looking at each other and then away awkwardly before Adrena asked, "I hate to ask this but since you're here... Could you fix my closet door? I can't get it to close properly and it's driving me crazy."

I laughed. "Yeah, that's no problem. Show me the way."

She brushed past me as she left the small space and it took everything I had not to grab her. I wanted to stop her, spin her towards me, and taster her mouth. After that, I wanted to pick her up and set her down on the counter while I pushed myself between her legs, continuing to taste her.