ஜ Stay ஜ .:Ciel:.

"Sh, don't question it" Ciel said as he put a piece of his famous candy in your mouth. you gave him a questioning look.

you both had just sat down and finished a conversion about financial things. you where about to leave when the raven butler sat you down, and Ciel stuck the candy in your mouth.

you swallowed the candy.

"c-ciel?" you questioned. he gave you a angry glare.

"I . said  . don't . question . it!"  ciel demanded in a loud tone, as he set his fists down on the desk in a ruff manor.

you flinched, you have never seen ciel act like this. it scared you.

"I-I'm sorry" you squeaked. looking downwards at your hands in your lap.

you where scared, you just wanted to leave.

ciel stood looking down at you from across the desk as he balled his fist putting them on his hip.

"(y/n)" the eye patched boy, demanded.

"yes?" you squeaked.

"I love you. I want you to stay. I want you to be mine" ciel said in a monotoned voice.

"c-ciel, I'm sorry I-" before you could finished you, collided with the floor as your cheeked burned. you looked up at ciel cupping your cheek. tears danced against your (s/t).

ciel walked over to you and looked at Sebastian. the demon smirked and and picked you up bride style. you squirmed trying to break free, but his hold on you stayed firm.

"No!" you yelled, as you squirmed more. the butler kicked open the door tossing you on the king size bed and before you could blink, the raven haired man had a collar around your neck and a chain leading from it to the bed post, ciel walked into the room a wide smirk across his face, the butler bowed and left leavening you alone with the deranged boy.

he walked up to your shaking body. as pyre fear ran threw your (e/c) orbs. he reached out to put his hand on your cheek you flinched and slapped it away.

"don't touch me" you spat threw gritted teeth.

ciel growled and, pinned your hands above your head and leaned his face close to yours, you could feel his cold breath on your cheek.

"I can do whatever I want to you, your mine, my love." he said kissing you ruffly. as he trailed his hands down your sides and across your chest. as his tongue danced with the tears on your cheek.

÷÷1 hour later. you know what happened÷÷

as you cried in your little ball remembering what had happened, Sebastian dressed ciel and left the room once again. you and ciel where alone. he walked over to you cupping your face and made you look at him.

"be a good girl and" he kissed you walking to the door as he turned and smirked at you. "stay"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

wow that was bad, sorry. but like I said in description I take requests. you can put it in the comments, msg me or kik me at

alice0trancy