Chapter 2

Soon enough, the limo had arrived at the Pokemon School. Lillie jumped out the limo, and instructed her chauffeur to wait for her. He did as she said.

She walked to the classroom of the school, to try to investigate Nebby's disappearance. She also could hear shouts and sounds of battling.

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt now!"

"PIKACHU!"

"Turtonator, use Flamethrower back at him!"

"TURTONATOR!"

Lillie looked over the railing the classroom had to find Kiawe and Ash battling with Turtonator and Pikachu. She never liked Pokemon battles much and never understood the purpose of them other than to see who was stronger, or who was better. But after looking at the battlefield for a while, she saw it. With Professor Kukui was a purple/blue nebula-like Pokemon. There it was.

Nebby.

She rushed down the stairs as quick as she could.

"NEBBY! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!"

"Oh Lillie, there you are." Kukui said. "I was wondering why you left Nebby here all alone."

"I didn't. It teleported out of bag. I was halfway home before I realized Nebby was missing."

"Oh, Lillie are you going to watch the battle?" Ash asked.

"Sorry Ash, but I need to get home. Now Nebby, get in the bag!"

"PEW!" Nebby replied, indicating it wanted to stay until the battle was done.

"All right, fine! But you better get in your bag after this is over!"

"PEW!" Nebby was satisfied with the conditions given to it.

"All right Kiawe, ready to continue this battle!"

"You betcha Ash! Let's go!"

"Pikachu, use Double Team to make copies of yourself!"

Pikachu then made several copies of it around the battlefield.

"Turtonator, Flame Burst to hit them all!"

"TURTONATOR!" Turtonator used a powerful Flame Burst to hit all of the copies and the real Pikachu.

"Turtonator, let's finish this with our Z-Move!"

Kiawe did the poses needed to use the Firium Z.

"USE INFERNO OVERDRIVE!"

"Pikachu use quick attack to escape it!"

But it was no use. Pikachu was burnt to a crisp by the Fire Type Z-Move.

"Hmmm... Oh well, good job Kiawe!" Ash said.

"Yeah it was a great battle Ash!" Kiawe responded.

"All right Nebby, the battle is over, so get in the bag." Lillie said to Nebby.

"Pew..." Nebby had made a promise so it went into the bag.

"Thank you for helping me find Nebby guys!"

"You're welcome Lillie!" They all said to her.

Lillie went back into the limo and soon enough, they were at the mansion.