Chapter Sixteen

En başından başla

"The angels.They know." He said looking down at me.

"So its time?" I asked.

He nodded his head and pulled a knife from his pocket.

He stood up and pressed the blade to his hand.

Blood dripped to the ground.

I heard screams coming from a far distance.

"Zacky!" I yelled worried.

He shook his head, "Their tricking you, now drink."

Zacky held up his hand and I kissed it, without thinking.

He then took my hand and sliced it just like he had his, then pressed our hands together.

I felt weak, like I wanted to fall to my knees, but I didnt. I started to get stronger. Stronger then ever.

"Zacky." I mumled as I fell into him.

He held me in his arms and kissed my head, "It will be over soon."

I closed my eyes, then looked up at him. His eyes were pitch black. He was smirking at me.

"How does it feel?" He asked.

I stepped away from him and looked at my hands as the faded to normal from black.

I smirked at Zacky and held his face in my hands as I kissed him.

*Cyndy's point of view.*

Matt took a deep breath, then wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tight.

I just laughed in his chest.

"What?" He smiled, looking down at me.

I just shook my head and held onto him tighter. Just enjoying behind in his arms.

"You know we have to do this now." He said silently.

I nodded my head, still not letting him go.

"I had an idea that might help," He said letting my go and walking over to the bathroom. He opened the doors and a their was a tub of ice surounded my candles. "I thought it might help the burning sensation that will take over you body."

My eyes got wide. I had no idea I'd feel like I was on fire.

Matt ran up to my and grabbed my hand, "Its okay. I'll be right by yourside to cool you down. Just like you've been with me."

I looked at him wit trust.

He smiled and lead me over to the tub of ice, helping my in. It was cold. So cold.

"Fuck." I said finally in.

Matt just chuckled and kissed me.

He picked up a knife that was laying on the bathroom sink, then sat in the icey tub with me.

"How does this work?" I asked him.

He looked at the knife and slowly ran the blade across his chest.

I just watched as drips of blood ran down his chest into the water.

"Come here." He said reaching for me.

I made my way over to him and sat on him as he hugged my in a embrace. I kissed the cut he had made out of reaction. I slowly started to feel a burn coming from my chest.

Matt pushed me back a little and sliced my chest with the blade, he then hugged my tight. Pressing the cuts together. I closed my eyes as everything started to burn, like I was on fire.

"Its okay, you can do this." Matt said running his hands threw my hair.

I screamed in pain. I looked at my hands and they started to turn black.

Matt looked at me with worry in his eyes.

I started to get more scared. I yelled in fear.

I went from burning, like I was on fire, to nearly freezing to death.

Matt then jumped out of the tub and carried me over to his bed.

I felt my heart pounding, faster, then slower. I felt like it was going to hop right out of my chest.

"Brain!" Matt yelled threw tears.

I tried to raise my head up to see what was going on, but Matt pushed me back down.

Synsyter came burting threw the doors and over to Matt.

They were yelling, freaking out.

I looked at Aarin and he looked at me worried. Scared. Horrifide.

"Is dying!" Syn yelled in Matts face.

I closed my eyes, then opened them again, looking at my arms. They were still black and now steamingm but I still felt as if I was freezing to death.

Matt was throwing things at the wall. Spazing out. He was red. On fire almost.

Syn grabbed my hand and cut my palm open.

I yelled and closed my hand in pain.

He grabbed my other one and sliced it open as well.

I screamed in more pain.

Matt then threw Syn off the bed and laid his head on my stomach. I took a deep breath, gasping for air, then slowly closed my eyes to enturnal darkness.