Chapter Six

*Brandy's point of view.*

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I just went with what my guy was saying, and for some reason, it trusted this guy.

He stopped walking once we got away from Cyndy and that guy named Shadows.

"What are you doing? Are you going to explain what's going on?" I started asking him, "I know your not human."

Zacky chuckled to himself and smiled, "no I'm not human."

"Exactly, now what do you guys want to do with us?" I asked.

Zacky leaned up against a tree and smile, "we need your help collecting souls. You beauty's are perfect."

"Why not just take ours?" I asked him funny.

Zacky had a weird look in his face, "I honestly don't know. I don't see what's wrong with it."

I thought for a minute, Shadows is the one that said our souls were no good.

"Why did Shadows say our souls were no good?" I asked, "that's rude."

"Because he's a dick," Zacky laughed, "but, he can seances something I guess. He sees you two as help more then taking your souls."

"How are we going to help?"

I questioned.

Zacky smirked, "by doing our bidding. We have a poison. It's easier for others to give then us. It's hard to explain. Let's go have Shadows explain it."

Zacky reached for my hand. I gladly grabbed his hand and we started walking the way we came but he stopped.

"What is it?" I asked him.

He looked up at the sky, "Were being watched. We have to take the long way."

I looked at the sky and saw some white star that seamed close to the ground, flying around.

Zacky didn't hesitate, he took me straight into the woods to go around the edge of the park. I had no idea what that thing was, but it had me worried. It had Zacky on edge.

*Cyndy's point if view.*

"So you want us to help you take other peoples souls by serving them a poison you guys can't touch?" I asked slightly freaked out.

Shadows crossed his arms and smiled, "yes. It would help us out and save you guys."

"Speaking of saving us," I said leaning against a tree, "why aren't we 'good enough.' That was rude, even for a hidden demon."

Shadows shook his head, "I'll take your soul, but not yet."

I felt my heart drop. What was going to happen?

"We need your help for now. That's all. We'll see how it goes from there." He said looking around.

"Why do you wear sunglasses?" I seriously asked him.

He looked at me with a displeased face, "because it hides the fire in my eyes."

"Take them off." I said blankly.

He shook his head no, then looked around the corner of the bushes.

I walked up behind him and tried to look.

"Get back." He said as he pushed me toward the tree.

I started to feel my heart race.

"Be quiet." He said stepping closer to me.

I reached out and grabbed his arm, shaking.

He looked at me like he felt bad that I was scared.

"Shadows." I quietly said.

"Shh, go with it." He said after he looked one more time before pushing me against the tree hard.

He gripped the back of my neck and softly kissed me.

My mind was blow by what was going on.

He broke then kiss then looked down at me before stepping back.

I looked behind him and saw white dust fading away.

"What was that?" I asked him.

He looked around the corner again, "an angel."

"A fucking what?" I asked shocked.

He shook his head, "they like to get in our way. Mess with our job to bring back our leader."

"So why did you do that?" I asked.

He looked at me iffy, "Because... It didn't need to since a normal human."

I just looked at him weird.

"Did you just see?" Zacky said coming around the corner with Brandy.

Shadows nodded his head.

"What was it?" Brandy asked.

I crossed my arms, "an angel."

"How do you know?" Zacky asked me.

I just looked at Shadows.

"Come on. We have work for you two." Shadows said blankly.

Brandy looked at each other still iffy and worried.

Shadows started to walk away and expected us to follow. Zacky pushed along and follow behind us.