Chapter Eleven

I stayed speachless for along time after Matt told me what I had to do. I had no idea, what I was going to do. And I think Matt didnt expect me to say anything anytime soon, so we went back down stairs to join everybody, which everyone left, but all the boys Syn, Johnny, Zacky, and that Aaron guy. And of course Kayla and Brandy.

"What were you doing?" Brandy said interested as she hopped off the couch once Matt and I reached the bottom of the staris.

I shook my head no and sat down as Matt went into the kitchen. All the boys followed him.

Kayla, Brandy, and I sat on the couch and they insteantly started asking me questions.

"What happened up there?" Kayla asked.

I sighed, "He legit blew up and was on fire. He got upset and fustrated."

"Why?" Brandy asked.

"First, he demaned I call him Matt and not Shadows anymore," I said holding out my hands, "I tried to calm him down. I done it before. That night at the bar, I did, but this time, he was to hot. I burned myself bad, but I finally got him to calm down."

Brandy snatched my arms and looked at my hands, "This is bad."

"What else happend?" Kayla said as he tried looking in the door the boys had went threw.

"He likes me, no he loves me." I said blankly, "And I think i might love him back."

"What?" Brandy said shocked.

I nodded my head yes.

Synsyter and Zacky came out of the room with guitars in their hands. Syn started picking at the strings to a song. It sound beauitfully. He didnt even use his pick, it was that good. It was sad, yet calming. I had no idea what the song was, but shortly Zacky started join in. Brandy was mezmorized.

Johnny walked in and sat on the couch arm next to Kayla. She looked up at him confussed and he smiled at her.

"Come with me." He said holding out his hand.

I watched as they disapired into the kitchen. I looked back at Brandy and she was so zoned into Zacky and Syn playing their guitars, that I couldnt get her attention.

I looked around and didnt see no sign of Matt any where, so I got up and creeped my way toward the kitchen to see what Johnny and Kayla were up to.

"What?" Kayla asked as Johnny hopped onto the kitchen counter and smiled.

"I wanted to talk to you." He laughed.

She shook her head, "Theres more to it then that."

"Why were you following me?" He blankly asked her.

She got quiet for a minute then explained herself, "I thought you were cute, but im to shy to do anything about it."

He nodded his head and hopped off the counter, "What if I done something about it?"

"What do you mean?" Kayla asked.

Johnny hushed her as he took a step close to her and kissed her.

"Awe." I busted out, ruining the moment.

"Get out of her." Kayla laughed as she hugged Johnny.

Johnny flipped me off.

I just laughed and started to hear a piano playing in the next room.

"Cyndy." Brandy said running into the kitchen, "look at this."

Johnny, Kayla, and I followed Brandy back into the living room.

Matt was sitting at a piano. He shockly had his sunglasses off and was playing something. It sounded so deep, so good.

Everyone was sitting down on the couches, watching him go slightly mad on the piano.

I walked up to to him and sat beside him watching him play as he started to sing, "Now I think I understand, how this world can overcome a man. Like a friend we saw it through, In the end I gave my life for you."

Tears started to slowly pour from his cold, dark beauitful blue eyes, "Gave you all I had to give. Found a place for me to rest my head. While I may be hard to find, heard theres peace just on the other side."

I couldnt believe what I was hearing. It was beauitful, but so sad and heart breaking.

Then out of no where, Zacky started to sing, "Not that I could or that I would. Let it burn under my skin, let it burn."

Matt took a deep breath, glanced at me, and counited to sing, "Left this life to set me free, took a piece of you inside of me. All this hurt can finally fade. Promise me you'll never feel afraid."

Zacky repeated what he just sang, again.

Then Matt stopped playing and just looked at the keyboard and sang, "So tell everybody, The ones who walk beside me, yeah. I hope you'll find your own way when im not with tonight."

Zacky instently got up and hugged Matt. The whole room was silent. No one spoke or moved. The only thing you could hear was the faint crys coming from Matt as he buired his face on Zacky's shoulder.

After Matt had calmed down, he looked at me.

I smiled at him and he hugged me.

"Who was that about?" I asked.

Matt looked at Syn and Zacky. Syn shook his head and left the room.

"Wheres he going?" Kayla asked Johnny.

Johnny sighed, "He cant take it. The lost of Jimmy."

"Your lead?" I asked Matt.

He nodded his head, "Yea, we wrote that song together before he pasted."

"Thats nuts." I said shaking my head.

Matt just looked between us for a minute.

"Matt?" I said making him look at me.

He looked at my lips as if he wanted to kiss me, but he did. He stood up and walked toward the door, "I think its time to take you girls home."

Johnny held out his arm for Kayla and escorterd her out the door. Zacky did the same for Brandy, but I just sat there at the piano.

"Cyndy." Matt called for me from the door.

I shook my head and lightly laid my fingers on the keys, tempting to play them, so I did.

Matt shut the door and walked up behind me as I played.

Syn walked back into the room and leaned in the door way, watching me.

I had no idea what I was playing, but I was playing something.

After a few minutes, I finally stopped and just looked at the pinao.

"Cyndy. Its time to go home." Matt said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him sad, "I dont want to leave you. It will hurt to much."

"Keep her Matt. Shes talented. And suites you." Syn told him.

Matt shook his head, "Its complaicted Syn. You dont understand."

"Make him understand." I said standing up.

Syn crossed his arms and waited.

"Cyndy, I explained it to you. If we were together. I'd kill you." Matt said as he ran his hands down my arms from my shoulders, "I'd love to keep you. It hurts me as much as it does you, it just cant happen."

I shook my head pushed him back and slowly started for the door.

Syn snatched my hand, "I'll walk you to the car."

I smiled at him and followed him outside.

I looked back at the house after I got in the car. Zacky, Syn, and Johnny were standing outside, waving with smiles. I looked up at the balcony and Matt was standing up there. Stairing at me, blankly. Even though he had his sunglasses on, I still knew he was looking at me. I felt it.