Another Warbler Meet Up

Começar do início

"Aww buddy" Wes coos as he hugs Blaine back.

"He's so cute" Jeff comments.

"Oh, Santana and Brittany are popping over in a little while so I need to warn you guys that Brittany's regressed to-we think-about 16/18 months" I explain to them.

"Oh, that's fine"

"Yeah, not a problem at all" I look at the time and realised it was lunchtime.

"Want some lunch mister?" I ask Blaine as he still hugged Wes. He immediately lifts his head and whines, reaching out for me.

"Sorry Wes, come on then" I chuckle at Wes before taking Blaine to the kitchen. Sebastian goes and do lunch for everybody whilst I fed Blaine his.

"Don't spit it out baby, you like this" I sigh as I grab one of his cloths and wipe his mouth with it.

"He spittin' it out?" Bas asks me.

"Yeah, I don't know why"

"Ehh" he whines as he puts his arm out towards Wes.

"You want a sandwich?" Wes holds it out a bit and Blaine squeals.

"Ah, he wants a sandwich, is it ok if you cut a bit off so he can try?" I ask Wes.

"Of course" but instead of cutting it off, Wes decided to just let him have a bite.

"Yummy?" I look at Blaine.

"What's in it?"

"Just jam" he shrugs.

"I'll make another" Sebastian says once we saw that Blaine decided to just eat Wes'. We soon have lunch and Brittany and Santana showed up.

"Hi Brittany" I greet her. She wore a long sleeve pink and white stripe shirt with and dungarees that had a bunny on the chest with some pink and white floral socks and some pink shoes.