I heard a snort come from behind me as I turned to find who just snorted at me. But when I saw who was standing there, I froze. The woman who had just snorted at me was the most beautiful brunette I had ever seen. She had legs for days with hips that I wanted to grip with my hands as I pounded into her. I noticed the tattoos lining up each of her arms and disappeared beneath a skin tight tank top that revealed perfectly sized, perky breasts. Her eyes were big, round, and a mesmerizing blue that almost looked grey from this far back. I finally noticed that she had a small nose ring and when my eyes landed on her plump lips I felt my dick swell in my pants.

Jeez, Dash, pull yourself together! She isn't the first beautiful woman you've ever seen. No, but she was definitely doing something to me.

"My art projects kick-ass, buddy, and now that I know how you feel about it- you can find yourself a new artist. Hell, you can find a whole new studio for all I care."

She stepped up to me and I couldn't think about what to say because the scent of sexy and sweet filled my nose and made my mind cloud over.

"Dash, meet my cousin Adrena. Adrena, this is Dash McCarthy. He was Bobby's regular." Kristina introduced us and we both stood here staring at each other. I obviously stared at her with awe while Adrena was throwing daggers at me with her eyes.

"I would say it's nice to meet you, but it's not." Adrena finally turned away from me and walked back behind the counter and disappeared into the back.

Kristina laughed when my eyes drifted to her and my eyebrow lifted. "Feisty little thing, isn't she?" Kristina asked.

Feisty was one word for her, I thought, but I could think of other words to describe the woman who had my dick pressed uncomfortably tight against my jeans while my blood pumped like I had just ran a marathon.

"I should go apologize. Can I go back, Kris?" I asked, nodding towards the curtain Adrena had just disappeared behind.

"It's your funeral, but go ahead," Kristina replied with a small laugh and a shake of her head. The shop phone began to ring and Kristina answered, her voice drifting away as I pushed through the curtain in search of the brunette I just insulted and tried to think how I was going to apologize.

I passed several stations where familiar artists worked on their clients. The buss of the tattoo guns filled the air and the scent of sterilized equipment filled my nose. Some of the guys looked up at me and nodded their greeting without words as I passed. And then I finally found her. She had taken Bobby's spot in the back and was leaning over a lit up easel, drawing a piece of work that made my eyes widen. Not only had I insulted her but clearly I had insulted some of the best drawings I had ever seen before; without even knowing it. Damn, my mouth could really get me into trouble sometimes.

I cleared my throat and watched Adrena turn towards me as she let out an annoyed sigh and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I thought I told you to get lost. I was being nice the first time, but I won't be the second time."

I had to bite the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't smile. This girl was unlike any other I had ever met and I suddenly wanted her naked, underneath me, and saying more feisty things in my ear.

"I came back to apologize." I finally spoke, a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth.

"Not accepted." She spun back around and went back to drawing, making me gape at her.

Here I was, trying to be the bigger person and apologize for my mouth and she won't even hear me out! I wasn't the type of guy to openly apologize for being an asshole, since that seemed to be my middle name, and here I was trying my best to be a nice guy and she was shutting me down? Who is this girl?