chapter 5

(Georgia POV)

after that lovely insistent cam and I walked into the kitchen. "want something to eat?" Cam asked "uhh ya..." I said in a duh tone "you want some Chinese, I can get delivery?" damn this boy knows me too well. I LOVE Chinese food. I quickly nodded my head and he laughed and called it in. afterwards he showed me to my room it was down the hall from Cameron's room but right next to one with a tone of stickers and other shit on it. I opened my room and gasped. I LOVE IT SOO MUCH. it was really big with the walls painted a teal/aqua color with an accent wall that was black but if you looked at it, it was the chalkboard paint. the bed was a queen with aqua and lime green designs, I had a desk in one corner with a mac book pro, a lime green sofa in front of a flat screen. in another corner there were three bean bag chairs and a small table like lounge area, I had a window seet also. I saw two doors one led to a closet that was bigger than my old room, and then the bathroom. the bathroom had a Jacuzzi style tub with a big shower with water coming from every angle, it had double sinks and another small closet. when I went back to my room I saw another two doors one led to my balcony, the other to my own little fridge with pantry. I could live in my room literally. I saw pictures of cam and I as kids and some of old memories. Cameron was standing in the doorway, I ran up and hugged him. "I love it thank you so much, your the best brother ever!" I let out a few tears before he led me to his room. we were relaxing when his door opened and I saw another boy. "hi I'm Carter." he wave "sup im Georgia." his eyes went wide eyed and said "cam is this the girl related to you who got the master bed and that you won't shut up about?" cam laughed and nodded "oh by the way your car will be here tomorrow." cam said, I jumped on him thank you I miss my baby so much." Carter and Cameron burst out laughing. I heard the doorbell go off and yelled Chinese is here as I sprinted downstairs. when I opened the door I saw a tall boy around my age with tan skin, brown hair and green eyes "hi im Daniel, oh and here is your food." I grabbed the bag and went back to the kitchen, I walked back to the door and smiled as I handed him money "hi I'm Georgia." he smiles "well nice to meet you, here is my number lets hang out sometime." I smile "I would love to." he laughed and gave me a hug "see you later Georgia."

"bye Daniel."

wow he was HOT!

when I turned around I saw the boys all looking at me, and with pissed off expressions. "im starving lets eat!" I tryed to get there minds off whatever was upsetting them. "who was that?" Cam asked harshly "um Daniel,why?" Nash scoffed "do you know him?" Carter asked "no I just met him why?" Cam looked like he was shitting bullets and Nash looked as if he just saw his favorite sports team loose. "why, why is because he could be a bad person he looks like a person that will pick you up have fun with you and then leave you on the side of the road and not think twice about it. you will not see him ever or text him , got it." Nash just pissed me off. oh he will regret that. "I am 16 years old the same age as you, so you will NOT tell me what to do, you will NOT yell at me and you will NOT stop me! Carter looked a little worried, when I get mad my eyes dilate and turn cold. I threw my phone and ran. I ran long and far, and one things for sure I HATE Nash Grier.

hey guys sorry I have not written much school for me starts tomorrow:'(

I will try to update often but with school and sports it may be a little hard. please ask any questions of you have any.

love y'all lots

over n' out

-keleigh