Chapter 1

"GET YOUR FAT ASS UP!" yep thats how I get waken up, EVERY DAY! Hi my name is Georgia Dallas. I am 16 years old about 5'6" with a nice tan, since I live in Florida. I am the vollyball/soccer star. I am nice any other time than in the morning. If you cant tell im not a morning person. I slowly drag myself to my closet and pull out my cloths.

(outfit):

*pink croptop that saids: "im a bitch and I know it!"

*black high wasted shorts

*black vans

I go to the bathroom and hop in the shower I feel the water slowly drizzle down my back. Once im done I dry my carmel brown hair. I apply some make-up to help my chocolate brown eyes pop more. I grab my backpack and jog downstairs. My dad sat at the table in the kitchen. My dad is nice infront of people but as soon as its just my family he is an absolute ass. "good morning" I say. he growls and looks up at me, "not that you make it any better." I grab an apple and head toward the door. "whatever you ass I hate you."

"come back here right now missy!" I hear my dad yell as I run out the door. I quickly hop in my car,(yea I have a car a jeep to be exact, while it seems like I hate my parents they do come through every once in a while.) and back out the driveway. I make my way to Miami High(fake I think) and hop out. I guess you could say im popular but not bitchy popular. I hate those types of girls. As I walk in I meet up with my best friend Shelby. "hey girl hows it goin?" she ask "goin the same as always." thats when Josh my boyfriend walks up "hey babe hows it going." he wraps his arms around me "im ok..." just then the bell rings. 1-5th period are hell just like everyday but at least now is lunch! when I walk in everyone turns to look at me and wispers. When I get to my table I ask Shelby whats going on. She sadly looks at me and says "um well Josh cheated on you." She shows me a picture of josh kissing the queen bee Nicole. thats when Josh walks in with a slutty Nicole close behind. I get up and grab my lunch, as I walked up to josh he started to say something when I dumped my drink on him then slathered the witch in my lunch and said "pease out dick!" and ran out the door and to my jeep. I jumped in and drove home, once I got there I saw my phone blown up with twitter, instagram and Facebook feeds. Oh did I mention im kinda famous as a vine/YouTuber just like my bro. Must be in our blood, I laughed someone caught a video of me dumping Josh. It was pretty funny might I say.  I was reading tweets when my dad called me down. "yes" I say once I get downstairs. He looks at me and said "your mother and I are going on an around the world trip for a year so you will go live with Cameron in L.A. I now go pack you leave tomorrow. Oh and here is $100,000 dollars." wait WHAT did he just say a year with my dumb brother Cameron! aww hell no! "no, no, no please don't make me go. please!"

my dad just looked at me and laughed "haha no go pack you leave tomorrow at 3 in the morning so chop chop." its official I hate him I ran upstairs and threw all my clothes shoes and beauty stuff in 3 suitcases and went to bed. I woke up at 1 the next morning I grabbed all my clothes and my mom took me to the airport. my car will get delivered out to California in a week so I have to make do for now. I got on the plane I was thinking of all the things that may happen and soon fell to sleep. I was soon awaken by the flight attendant saying we landed. I slowly got up and grabbed my bag, and slowly left the tunnel when I saw someone I really hoped I'd never see. But my moment of silence was ended when I heard my name "Georgia?"