"Thanks." He grinned an extremely toothy grin and took the two bags in his large hands. Before he walked out the clerk called to Venom again.

"Who-Who are you?"

Venom let a small portion of your face be revealed, just enough to keep your identity hidden.

"We are Venom."

-----

"I have to warn you officer Decker and Morningstar. It is a blood bath in there." A cop said, leading the detective, Chloe Decker, and her partner, Lucifer Morningstar to the convenient store. He lifted the caution tape to let them in. "The woman, Tiffany, isn't telling us a thing and the other witness is saying all kinds of maddess."

"Maddness is my speciality." Lucifer smirked. Chloe simply rolled her eyes. The pair of them stepped into the store and immediately stopped in their tracks, wide eyed. Two headless corpses and one with his rib cage pretty much showing.

"What the hell happened?" Chloe choked out, covering her mouth.

"Gruesome aint it?" The cop said. "According the willing witness, Johnny: a big monster appeared, ate two of the guys heads and used its claws to get the other one. A bunch of mumbo jumbo if you ask me."

"It can be plausible." Lucifer commented. He squatted down to the corpse with the visible chest. "Was it a full moon last night?"

"Lucifer, there isn't such thing as werewolves." Chloe groaned.

"What? If my father could make angels and what not, he could have made something else I haven't cone across yet."

"Anyways," She ignored him. "These decapitated bodies were obviously not done by a well seasoned killer. The skin and bone is too torn up."

"Werewolf~." Lucifer used a sing song voice.

"We need to get ahold of the video feed from the camera."

"It'll show us the werewolf~"

"There is no such thing as Werewolves." Chloe walked out of the store. Lucifer followed in suit. "We should talk to the witnesses and get some sense of out of the one."

The pair went to the witness willing to speak. They notice he was wrapped in a blanket, wide eyes and glancing around frantically. Lucifer and Chloe looked at each other briefly before greeting the witness.

"Hello Johnny, I'm detective Decker and this is Lucifer Morningstar. We'd like to ask you a few questions." Chloe announced, catching the mans attention.

"I already told the cops what I saw. No one believes me." He shrugged.

"Well I most certainly believe you. I've dealt with a lot of strange." Lucifer remarked. "Tell us all that you saw, and was it a werewolf?" Chloe smacked the devils arm for that last bit.

"Werewolf? It wasn't anything like it." It appeared out of no where, this goo-y black monster thing. It was tall, very t-tall and muscular. " Johnny shook. "What was scary was its teeth and eyes. so many teeth... and white giant eyes..."

Chloe and Lucifer shared another look to each other.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me."

"I do though." Lucifer affirmed. "Tell us what else you remember. Before the big scary goo monster appeared."

"Well, there was this person that walked in who seemed suspicious."

"In what way?" Chloe prompted.

"They kept their head down, I couldn't tell much about them other than they kept to themselves. I didn't see them when the robbers came in, and I didn't see them leave..."