Chapter Three: Feel Powerful

Beginne am Anfang

(A/n: This score while is playing as she thinks back, sorry I really love this score for flashbacks)

Dad, Ruby, and Summer celebrating my birthdays, Dad getting me Bumblebee, Me making Ember Cilica, Me getting into Beacon, Ruby getting in to Beacon with me, Me meeting Blake, Weiss, Janue, Nora, Ren, Pyrrah, Trace, and...(Y/n). It was all coming back to me, they were the reason I should have been fighting, just like (Y/n) I want to be the strongest so I can fight the battles no one else can.

(Y/n): "Did you find your answer?" He asked as I wipped my tears and looked at him determined.

Yang: "Yes." I said confidently.

(Y/n): "Good, cuz now imma need you to find your way to me, after all this lightning ain't nothing without his Storm of a team." He said smiling as he pulled my arm and suddenly...

I woke up, I was still in my room as I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and actually smiled for the first time in a long time, I looked at my new arm that was on my drawer, when I heard voices from downstairs, as I went down to investigate and walked into the kitchen I saw Professor Port, Doctor Oobleck ,and my dad all laughing and telling stories to about how my uncle Qrow once wore a skirt, they were all laughing and having a good time which reminded me of the fun times Ruby, (Y/n), the girls, and I had at Beacon when we were not doing anything and just hanging out with each other, Port suddenly fell and they all started laughing but stopped when they saw me.

Port: "Oh! Miss Xiao Long! Please join us." Port said as Oobleck and him stood up to try to give me a seat at the table.
Oobleck: "Please pull up a chair." He said but I decided to go sit on the counter next to my dad instead.

Yang: "Thanks I'm good, so what are you doing here?" I asked them out of curiosity.

Oobleck: "Well despite popular beliefs, teachers do have lives outside of the classroom." He said.

Port: "Professor Goodwitch is working around the clock to restore Beacon to its normal glory, but Mistral wasn't built in a day, and we all need some rest from time to time." He explained.

Tai: "Look, let's not worry about that right now, so there we were, standing in the auditorium, looking at Qrow wearing a skirt! Then Oz tells everyone: "Its time to work on our landing strategy!" He said as everyone started laughing.

Oobleck: "The Brenwan twins have always been...interesting, to say in the least." He said.

Port: "That sure didn't seem to stop young Tai." He said as Oobleck and Port started laughing.

Tai: "Hey, come on man she's right here!" Dad said motioning me in third person.

Port: "Oh please! She's a mature young women, if she can handle herself in combat then im sure she can handle a few jabs at her old man." He said.

Tai: "That's not the issue Pete, and besides she is still a teenager." Geez this is annoying.

Yang: "She" is also in the room and can be directly spoken to, and "I" think I've been through enough to be considered an adult at this point." I said at all of them.

Tai: "Adult or not, you still have a long way to go before you are ready for the real world." He said as that ticked me off.

Yang: "Oh my gosh! Does every father figure just have the same three condesnding phrases?!" I asked annoyed.