Chapter 3

Un-edited and re-writen so far! sorry it won't be as good :D

I groaned and rolled over, He just rolled closer, I had a king sized bed. I moved over again this time only to fall off the bed. I got up, pouted, dusted my self off and walked into the bathroom to have a shower.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was knotty and sticking to my face from the tears and my eyes had a sad kind of look about them, in other words I didn't look to good.

After I showered, I Got out and went into my walk in closet. I looked over my clothes, I really needed to go shopping my clothes were all fity's. I grabbed a modern-ish dress and pulled it on.  I walked over to my hair accessories box and grabbed two big black clips with blue hearts on them.

I clipped my wavy, fair hair back and ran into the kitchen. Pulling out a few different cereal boxes I poured small amounts of different cereals before picking it up and sitting at my table. I took a bight and sighed, who new how happy the simplest things could make you.

" You don't have milk?" A voice said from behind me, making me jump. My cereal spilt all over the ground and over me.

"Raymond! You scared me! Why are you still here anyway." I said sour now he made me spill my cereal.

" It was a good thing I didn't have milk anyway, because than I would have spilled it." I added snidely.

 I pulled out a broom and swept it up slwly, I could have done it a lot faster but I wanted to show Raymond how much mess he made. Something wet hit me and I looked up, Raymond had no shirt on and it made me shiver to look at his perfect abs, I looked up to his shinning black hair, It was dripping wet making a puddle on the floor.

" Go dry your hair! You'l get a cold or something!" I realized my mistake before it left my mouth, vampire's can't get sick.

Well they can but if they do, they get really sick, it can kill them.

In fact all of him was dripping wet.

"what did you do? Jump in the water Fall!" I said jokingly even though it could be true, I had a water fall, It was about 4km fom the house and no one knew about it. At least thats what I thought...

I finnished cleaning up before chucking out the small contents that were left. I had some Talking to do.

Xox brooke