Pushing open the doors into the fresh cool air of the fall eased me a little. I walked down the stone pathway to the entrance gates. As they opened for me I walked towards Violet who was kissing Andy making me want to gag.

"Glad to see you're both doing well," I smiled, Violet's head snapped towards me a smile appeared on her face.

"Rose! You can't go running off like that! You had me worried sick!" She said smacking my arm before engulfing me in a hug.

"I had to leave before Stephen killed me himself," I chuckled thinking of the irony of dying from the one I loved.

"He wouldn't kill you, he's in love with you," Andy said rolling his eyes. "He is hurt right now but he's never really felt like this towards anyone so it's all new for him," Andy said joining the conversation. I sighed wishing what he said was true that Stephen did still love me. My heart was heavy thinking that no one had ever loved him and he had never known what it was like to love.

"Andy I appreciate you trying to cheer me up but he hates me and doesn't love me anymore. I'm not even sure he ever did." I sadly replied Andy smacked his forehead in frustration.

"You two are literally the most oblivious people I know! You are clearly in love with him and he is clearly in love with you! He's never done anything like this with any other girl before. To be honest, you're the only girl that he's ever let stay around. Usually, it's just a fuck and then they are kicked out."

"Awesome just want I wanted to hear. Stephen's a whore. I know that I love him and that's why I have to go. I'm only hurting him by being here." I finished as Andy's phone rang making him walk away to answer it.

"Rose you can't just leave because of him. We have a life here and what about me? I'm staying here with Andy but he isn't enough I need you to stay," Violet pleaded tears begging to come down her face.

"Stephen made it pretty damn clear he didn't want me here," I said wiping away a tear that had fallen.

"Then fuck Stephen, you don't have to see him and I'm pretty sure he'll come around-" Violet was cut off by Andy running back over to us.

"We better get to the house there's a fight going on," Andy said sternly

"A fight?" Violet asked.

"Yeah, Stephen is pretty much trying to get himself killed by fighting the rest of our gang including our boss," I cringed at the thought of Stephen going up against Todd. He could probably take most of the gang but not if they are fighting him together.

"Of course he is," I rolled my eyes

"Rose, you're the only one who can get him to stop. He's stupidly drunk and is hurt even though you may think he hates you he still cares about you. Our boss will not hesitate to kill him if he harms anyone and from what I just heard he got pretty close." Andy explained. I would pack my things and leave after I got Stephen to stop fighting and maybe back on his feet for the day.

"Fine, but I'm leaving after I get him to stop," I groaned getting into the car I drove here and following behind Andy and Violet in their car.

-At the house-

The car came to a screeching stop allowing me to jump out and run towards the front door. I could hear the noise coming from inside, lots of cheering and yelling going on. I opened the door in a hurry and entered the living room. All the members were watching from the couches and chairs as Stephen was in the middle with Jeff currently trying to beat him up.

"Fuck you, Jeff," Stephen slurred trying to punch him. His left eye had a cut beneath it and his lip was busted open.

"Come on Stephen, you don't have or want to do this. She didn't mean to hurt you or any of us! For Christ's sake, she took a damn bullet for me does that not say anything about her loyalty to us? Rose was looking out for herself like any of us would if they were in her situation. Try and see it like that, she never meant to hurt you." Jeff tried to calm him

"I don't feel anything Jeff so just hit me! She works for the fucking government and tried to take us down, get us thrown in prison. She left me and broke my heart!" He practically sobbed before throwing a fist at Jeff's face. Jeff stumbled to the ground giving Stephen the chance to jump on top of him and throw rapid punches. I couldn't watch him beat up Jeff because he was trying to defend me when he really shouldn't have been. I ran into the circle.

"Stephen stop!" I screamed trying to grab his arm. He was too strong for me to stop him. "It's Jeff please, you're going to kill him if you continue. He didn't do anything to you" I cried grabbing his head between my hands. His green eyes stared into mine he visible relaxed before hardening again.

"You," he roared "what are you doing here?"

"Stopping you from getting killed and killing your brothers!" I said moving to the side as he stood up. I saw Violet and Andy checking in on Jeff who was unconscious on the floor.

"Did you lead the CIA here? Huh? Is that what your little plan is?" He was clearly drunk and not in a good state.

"Stephen please, I wouldn't do that."

"You were going to do it before, why not now?" He taunted pushing my shoulders making lose my balance. I fell on the ground making Stephen that much taller than me his eyes were ice cold.

"Nobody is coming after you! I got the CIA to leave you alone! Is that not good enough for you?" I screamed at him this only made him angrier, he kneeled down so he was at my face level. Tears were streaming down my face and the smell of whiskey was evident on him.

"Let me guess you were also working with the Cobras too?" He laughed. "Weren't you?" He grabbed my shoulders and shaking me.

"Stephen stop," I cried begging him to stop.

"You little whore! I knew you were," He threw my shoulders to the ground.

"Please, you're scaring me," Jeremy stepped in between us preventing Stephen from seeing me.

"Enough Stephen," Todd snapped pulling Stephen to his feet. Todd walked over to me bending down so he could see me. I cringed. "No don't worry I won't hurt you," he helped me get to my feet and walked me out of the living room and up to his office.