Beforehand 2

August 29th, 2018 6:32 A.M.

"IT BURNS! Fazbear's Fright burns to the ground! A new local attraction based on the ancient pizzeria chain burned down overnight. Authorities have not ruled out foul play, but it seems to have been caused by faulty wiring. Some things were found at the scene. The items that were salvaged will be sold at public auction."

Robert, Billy and Ashlynn stood in the auction room, the things that had survived the fire were laid before them. Luckily (Or unluckily) the three animatronics that had been found in the building had survived, though all were damaged by the fire.

"Whelp, at least we'll get some money out of this." Robert shrugged,

"That building is cursed. I swear." Ashlynn shook her head,

"Totally man." Billy agreed as they walked away. It was still dark out, and the auction wouldn't be open till noon. An animatronic raised its' head (heads?) the two separate red eyes scanned its' new surroundings. The bird next to the mangled fox shifted, its' mis-matched glowing eyes fluttered open. The glowing eyes darted around the room, making sure no one was around before it began to push itself to its' feet. The bird and foxes eyes fell to the motionless rabbit beside them, the fox stalked close to it and snarled at it. The rabbit twitched and jerked slightly, its' silver eyes snapping open. The animatronic returned the fox's growl. The animatronic made a jerky and twitchy movement to stand, but failed. The bird had an irritated look, as though saying,

Oh great... you're still "alive" the rabbit animatronic attempting to stand again, its' rusted joints screeching in protest as it successfully got to its' feet. For a tense moment, the animatronics stared one another down. The rotted \rabbit made a sputtering hiss, and turned away, walking off, leaving the bird and mangled fox. The sound of a door opening caused all the fox and chicken to whirl around, the rabbit calmly looked over its' shoulder.

"Holy..." Ashlynn stared at the three animatronics, all standing, all staring back at her. Robert and Billy walked up,

"Ey, what's the issue?" Billy asked, but stopped when he saw the animatronics.

"I-I thought those things were broken!"

"Me too..." Robert muttered. They stood silently, before Ashlynn moved towards Shredder Chica and Macabre Mangle,

"What are you doing?" Billy hissed,

"Just gonna turn 'em off." was Ashlynn's response. The chicken, nor fox moved as Ashlynn turned them off, when she moved to turn Springtrap off, she found the animatronic nowhere to be seen. She walked in the direction of where it had went, finding the exit door open, and the animatronic walking in the parking lot, it paused and turned to look at her before disappearing into the fading night. Ashlynn, with a shudder, moved back into the main room.

"Good news Ashlynn! I just gotta call, this company is interested in purchasing the bots!"

"What company?"

"I think they were called "Rowboatics" or something."

-***-

The animatronic rabbit pushed open the rotted door, and entered the building. It moved through as though it had been there before, making its' way a doorway in the kitchen. His rotted hand gripped the doorknob and opened the door, revealing a set of stairs, and went down. Once in the basement, the animatronic entered the unfinished area, an old workshop. His muzzle twisted into a grin when he found what he was looking for. It was an older model of the Springbonnie animatronic, and inspite of the 30 years, it was still in a decent condition. The rabbit moved forward. It took some time and patience, but eventually the animatronic had swapped the old suit (and some parts) with the "new" one. The animatronic was about to leave when he noticed something, a slightly opened door.

The door was never meant to be opened, yet, it was. Fueled by curiosity and a hint of concern, the rabbit pushed the door the rest of the way open, and walked inside.

Unaware that we was being watched.

The room was dark, but he could see just fine.

He could see that they were gone.

Just empty graves.

There was a clicking, the sound of claws. He whirled around just in time as a black animatronic lunged from the shadows right at him.

The battling screeches of the animatronics echoed through the building. He recognized the animatronic that had him pinned, and knew of the danger it poses. The two animatronics attacked one another, damaging and tearing at each other until the black animatronic screeched, and vanished into the darkness.

The rabbit stood, twitching due to damage, the animatronic had caused a lot of damage, smashing in one of his eyes, tearing off most of his left arm.

He quickly fled before it returned.