17. Scenario Trash.

Scenario 1 (Monster): Monsters were a thing of fairytales in your world. They had not yet been freed from the underground, but some lived quiet lives by disguising themselves as humans. You had married such a monster, thinking they were one hundred percent human. But one night when you woke up due to a nightmare, you turned to (Crush) to see their true form. The magic had calmed and disappeared, leaving nothing to protect their true identity. You...

Scenario 2 (Constant sedation): Today was another torturous day where you'd be heading into your little brother/sister's room to sedate them. You always hated seeing them cry whenever you told them it was time to take their pills, but there wasn't much you could do but continuously beg the doctor. You unlocked the door to (Crush)'s room and found them playing with their teddy bear and a couple of blocks. You...

Scenario 3 (They are your legacy): You smiled as you tucked your baby in for bed tonight. You knew of the horror that awaited you in the coming minutes, but seeing their happy face as they snuggled into the blanket was all the happiness you needed right now to make it through the torture of having to deal with (Crush) yelling at beating you. You quietly made your way downstairs and waited on the couch. The front door unlocked and (Crush) stumbled in, they absolutely reeked of alcohol. You...