~

Izuku stared down at Hana in confusion. The redhead snored softly with her arms wrapped around herself for warmth. Her long hair was scattered along the sand. Her chest moved up and down steadily.

He wondered for a moment if he should leave. If he should just forget it. He hadn't done anything all day but getting that text from her... it scared him. What could she possibly want to talk about at nine o'clock at night? Still, he needed to know what she wanted.

"Hana?" He asked leaning over her.

She made no movement.

He frowned.

"Hana!" He yelled.

Her eyes opened and she lifted her head quickly banging her forehead against his.

"Ow!" She cried rubbing her forehead.

"Sorry!" He said rubbing his forehead as well.

She snorted at him and put her hands in her lap. He sat across from her with a small smile on his face.

"I uh... called you here or rather I texted you here to um..."

She couldn't meet his eyes. She should have planned this out more thoroughly.

Idiot. How do you even phrase this question?

"Your quirk... does it have anything to do with All Might?" Hana breathed out slowly.

Izuku's eyes got big and he began to sweat profoundly.

"What? No! That'd be crazy! Ha!"

Okay, so that's obviously a lie. Hana thought.

"Is like All Might your dad?" Hana asked leaning forward.

How scandalous. All Might's secret love child.

"All Might's not my dad!" He assured.

She could tell that wasn't a lie.

"Okay well, you have something to do with All Might and you... I feel like I should know what it is."

"All Might's just helping me train, that's it!" He couldn't meet her eyes.

She swallowed and nodded. She drew random pictures in the sand.

"Okay. You don't have to tell me the truth. I get it. But... I hope one day you can." Hana spoke softly.

Izuku stared at her. She couldn't pinpoint the look on his face. Part of her didn't want to know what was going through his head.

Hana huffed and stood up swaying her arms back and forth.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, okay!" She smiled.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled back.

She skipped back to her house giving him one final wave.