Her father fumbled with a can of beans and it dropped to the floor. Her parents snapped in her direction.

"What?!" Her father asked.

"You bought all this food... that's a special occasion! You two are getting a divorce and-"

"Hana your father and I aren't getting divorced." Her mother said picking up the can of beans.

Luckily it was only dented.

"Oh...okay..." Hana said scratching the back of her head.

"We just wanted to buy food honey... we just thought it would be better to save some food ya know you're a teenage girl, puberty-"

"What your father means to say is. We don't want you being hungry. Ever." Her mother said kissing her forehead and dropping the can of beans in her hands.

Her heart swelled at that. Such an innocent gesture would mean little to others. However, it meant everything to her.

They finished putting the food away in a comfortable silence.

Hana sat on the floor as her parents sat on the couch watching the news. They mentioned All Might and how he saved thirty children from a burning building. The news anchor said it was a slow day for him. But the news on All Might has made her think of Izuku.

It was then she decided to ask him, about everything. About his quirk, and whether it evolved All Might or not. 

"I'm gonna go to my room... is that okay?" Hana asked standing up.

Her parents hummed signaling for her to run to her room and shut the door.

She grabbed her phone and slid it open. Asui and Mina had made fun of her for having such an old phone, but it did the job she needed it too.

To: Deku 🥦👊
meet me at the beach outside my house in an hour. I need to talk to you.

She read that text over and over before shutting her eyes and hitting send.

Oh god is that too demanding... should I send a smiley face? Would that be weird? She paced in her room.

For a brief second, she wondered if she should dress nice. Then she laughed at the thought. Dressing nice for what was basically a confrontation.

She heard the tv outside the door and the sound of her mother laughing.

She looked at her window and took a deep breath.

Her Apple tree stretched towards her and caught her in its leaves.

"Yes I know I'm ignoring your advice... shut up," Hana told the tree.

If it had a face she knew it would roll its eyes. It dropped her on her backside quite aggressively.

"You have such an attitude. I knew I should have grown a peach tree." She muttered running towards the beach.

In the corner of her eyes, she saw the Apple tree wave at her and stretch back to its regular spot.

She sat in the sand instantly regretting the fact that she didn't bring a jacket when she felt a shiver go u top her spine. She decided to close her eyes just for a moment.