Peter: Avengers Tower.

Ned: AWESOME! 😮

Ned: I mean I send my condolences, but you're living with the Avengers?

Peter: Actually...

MJ: Spill it, Peter.

Peter: Did you just call me by my actual name?

MJ: No...

Peter: Okay... Well Mr Stark adopted me.

Ned: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

MJ: That's cool. 👍

Ned: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Peter: I gotta go... Hawkeye just said dinner's ready. Bye.

MJ: Bye 👋

Ned: Did you just say Hawkeye?

Peter got up, off of his bed - and walked down the corridor, and into the elevator. Once it had reached the right floor, he got out.

Tony put his hands on the kid's shoulders and guided him to a seat, telling him to sit down. Then he chose to sit at the seat beside him.

"So Clint, what are you serving up?"

"Dominos Pizza."

As he said it, he could hear everyone else laughing.

"What! I'm not the best cook, am I?" Clint protested.

Eventually, after everyone stopped making fun of Hawkeye, they all started to dig into the pizza.

"So Peter, how'd you like your room?", asked Steve.

"It's awesome!," answered Peter, with probably just too much enthusiasm.

"And it was mainly me and Wanda who did it up. So don't go thanking Tony for it."

"Hey I did at least 12% of it. At LEAST."

Peter laughed, along with many of the other people sat at the table. "Well I love it."

As they all finished their meal, Peter felt his Spidey Sense tingling. Oh no, he thought. This wasn't good. He stood up, in alarm, deciding to go see what it was.

"Kid, where you going?"

"I'm just going to go out on patrol," he lied, "Its been too long."

Tony grinned, "Alright, Underoos, just be back by 11:30, you know I'll check."

"Okay bye."

Peter ran up to his room, putting on his suit. He hated lying to Tony.

ABSOLUTELY
                               HATED
                                                          IT

But he had to: to find out what the problem was.

He jumped out of the window, shooting his web at the same time - preventing him from hitting the ground. Then he swung all the way across down - to wherever his Spidey Sense was taking him.

Peter ended up outside of an old warehouse, it was probably abandoned. He could practically hear his heart pounding, and he knew he'd have to go inside, even though it was freaking him out.

He crept in through the open door, and just as he took a few step forwards, Bang, it shut behind him.

He really shouldn't of been watching horror movies, during his time in the medical room - his nerves were getting the better of him. He was gonna be alright, he thought. He just had to take a deep breath and it would all be okay.

Peter took another step forward, realising straight away that it was a trap.

Five men, all holding guns, surrounded him - till one shot him. Causing his vision to blur and making him fall to the concrete floor. He tried to get up, but winced in pain: as another bullet shot him above his shoulder.

THEN
IT
ALL
WENT
BLACK...

A slightly shorter chapter, but hope you still enjoyed it. I'm kind of excited and a little nervous for what I'm writing in the next chapter. Also there's graphic torture in it so you've been warned. Please don't kill me, because it might make me not feel so good (sorry...) My Halloween costume arrived today: It's a Peter Parker / Spidey one. I got the mask from his civil war / homecoming one and a Stark Industries shirt. I didn't want to spend over £100 on a full suit. Also have a good day and stuff... idk