Chapter 11

JACOB’S POV

It’s two days before the BBQ and the full blood moon, everyone is anxious and excited for it considering that they will be getting a knew Alpha soon.

Also that for 3 generations the ceremony was for high rankings only ,so everyone for my ceremony will be coming.

Mom wanted everyone to attend the ceremony but dad and grandpa didn’t want everyone to attend, but after her threatening dad they agreed.

She finally got what she wanted and now pack members are spending lavishly on they outfits and rides to the hall.

I saw one lady getting a huge pink ballroom gown with the highest golden heels I have ever seen.

“Jake you need to go with your father to fetch your father’s cousin” mom says looking at the IPad she is organizing everything we need for the ceremony and BBQ.

She is organizing everything with the other ladies from the pack and making sure everything is grand.

Dad’s cousin Alpha James is coming for the ceremony I get the marking as the Alpha of the pack. He also has never been to one.

Our pack is the only pack that gets a mark as an Alpha and then the ring as concealment.

“Jake we going in an hour” dad tells me fist pumping me then kissing moms cheek.

“Okay but who is he coming with” I ask because Alpha’s don’t like leaving they lands without escorts.

“Luna Jade, his son Joshua and daughter Janet” mom says looking at her invitation list.

“Son remember that he is arrogant and greedy” dad says looking angry.

I am tempted to ask what he did to dad but I know better than to go against moms ‘don’t ask and go away look’.

I leave them both in the lounge and make my way to the front porch swing mom installed.

I sit down and get lost in thought about dad’s many enemies. I can’t help but think that they will become my enemies when I become Alpha.

I don’t think I am ready but I know that with dad’s help I will get there.

We are the biggest and most respected pack. Mom used to say that we were royal but we lost our power.

Though we still better than normal packs and Alpha’s, our power will return to us eventually with the right Alpha.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Skyler’s mother Madison sitting beside me on the swing. Madison is a good woman and one of moms trusted friend.

Madison also used to have a twin sister but nobody knows here she went to. Mom says she disappeared over night and was never seen again.

The Crown family also are the original warrior family from the royal family back in ancient times.

“Hello Jacob” she greets me with a warm motherly smile.

“How can I help you” I ask politely sitting up.

“I figured that you needed someone to talk to other than your family” she says still with a smile.

It’s true that if I needed advice when I was younger from someone who wouldn’t judge me I always used to talk to her.

“Besides you haven’t spoken to me in a while” she says sitting beside me.

“A lot has been happening lately that’s all” I tell her.