7. Present an Decision

Start from the beginning

"Can! Watch out!" As he turn around to the voice the ball hit him really hard in his face and head at the same time make his head dizzy and he had nosebleed.

Back to the present

Can remember all of that while he was slept earlier, he want to pretending having amnesia now. He thought as he pretended to forget about Tin and Pete for awhile he can search some information about the dream and the figure that he saw. Though, at the infirmary I really forget about them but after a little talk I am slightly understand what they are talking about.

Can looking for his journal in the room but realize Tin slowly stir and open his eyes.

"Are you okay, Can?" Tin said with concern look. How Can love this moment, even he said before Tin only his roommate though it hurt him in the heart, Can loved Tin attention to him.

"I am okay, I am thirsty" Can said  as he want to get up. Tin hold his hand. "Stay, I will bring the water. Just rest" Tin said and he got up going to the kitchen.

When he is alone in the room, he quickly looked for his journal in the room. Then he realize his journal at his house, he left his book to the Lemon. Damn! I forgot! 

Can hear some step getting near to the door, he quickly going back to the bed. Can see Tin holding a glass of water and some pills. "Here the water" Tin give the water to the Can and Can drink it. "Are your head still hurt?" Can forgetting the hurt of his head then pretended to have headache. "Little bit" Can said with chuckle and smile. Tin look at Can then giving Can the pills "Here take this, it will reduce your headache" Can gulp and take the pills "Don't worry, it is safe" Can nodded and drink the pills. 

Tin look at Can and take the water from his hand later put on the table near bed. "Sleep" Tin said to Can. Can just nodded and going back to his position when he is sleeping (a/n Can why you so obedient with your hubby) and Tin sleep beside him not hugging him like always. Can really sad when Tin didn't hug him like always and little regret about his plan to take everything done by himself.

***

Cantaloupe slice of life (a/n Remember this isn't from the book, I am just making it up)

People like Can, or maybe in this case a person like Can. He just ordinary boy who is born in a family who believed in dream, magic, fate, destiny, and more. 

At first, he didn't believe about his mother said when he was a child, that he has been gifted with talent to see the future by dream, but time by time, some dreams come true and sometimes not. His family, or we said his parent believe what Can saw through dream someday will come true, they just waiting fate to answer all of them. 

So, they teach their second child, Lemon, to helping her brother when he is being desperate and told her to by his side and take care of him. His mother believe, if his son thinking something or to dependent in his gift, it will be bad for his condition, so they just let Can being himself and prevent him to dependent about his gift. Lemon as his little sister really love her brother, she always know what her brother need. After their parent died, it made Lemon sad when he look at her P' looking lifeless and silent not being himself, Lemon remember what her mother said to her continuously have a positive thinking and wish for it. As his sister, Lemon, always praying for his brother, and her prayer was answered. Then, Lemon believe she also have power to always thinking positive and what she wish to for Can always granted.

When Lemon know about Tin and Can relationship, Lemon is grateful to P'Tin who changes her brother, and bring P'Can honest smile again. So she really happy to her brother. Lemon happy when P'Can happy, vice versa. 

About Pond and Aim. 

Yes, they are dating. 

Yes, they are guardian to the Can and Lemon, because their parent is Can and Lemon parent's best friend. 

Yes, their parent also believe some like Can and Lemon parent believe. 

Pond parent believe he have the power in his voice, his voice can give strength or depression depends on what sentence he said. ChaAim parent believe she can make a strange object (a/n: like her rubber band to grant some wish), like alchemist. 

***

You have a new message. /Tin's phone/

Unknown number

Can is mine! Do not take what is mine Methannat! I will watch you and my love. 

(cr: ig ORNVIM)

(cr: ig ORNVIM)

***

A/n Reya FY555

Thank you being patience with my update. Kindly support, comment, and vote the story. Thank you.

For your information, I have another stories about Tin and Can, called Daddy and his Baby, I know, the story have a hard content mature. If you are under 18+ please I remind you do not read it, though I can't control the reader.

I hope you like my stories and wait for next update :D