Silas x Scott

Dedicate to/requested by; @Pardis_M

Note: Story takes place during the main story, while Scott is still pregnant. 

"Trick or treating?" Silas glanced down at his small, very pregnant mate, who was seated beside him at the table. 

Scott nodded, tilting his head. "I mean, why not? It'll be nice to get out of the house, and I could use the exercise."

"You don't need exercise," Silas frowned. "You're perfect as you are."

Blushing, Scott looked down. "That's not what I meant. It's just good to be active sometimes. And it'll be good practice." Silas watched Scott rub his baby bump happily. He was glad to see his mate healthy and happy, despite it not being the most conventional pregnancy. "When the baby comes, I'm sure they'll want to go every year. And I've... never been before."

"Never?!" Silas stared at Scott in shock when he nodded.

"My father... Wasn't exactly my biggest fan. And he encourage my mother to avoid me as well."

Silas understood what Scott was talking about; he was an Omega, and, being an only child, brought shame to his father's Beta legacy. Thinking for a moment, Silas said, "Well... What if we dress up too?" Scott looked up with interest. "We can get costumes put together and go as part of the crowd! And, if you want, we can get some candy too..."

Scott smiled, excited by the thought. "Can we go right now?"

Silas stood, nodding. "Of course."

"Um... Just one thing," Scott looked down again, suddenly embarrassed. 

"What is it?"

"I... need help getting out of this chair..."

---

"How about this one?" Scott smiled, holding up the long cape in front of his body. 

Silas made a face. "A Vampire? Really?" Yeah, they are jerks. Stellan frowned, agreeing with Silas.

Scott tilted his head. Putting the cape back, he continued to dig through the rack. After a few minutes of searching he let out an exasperated sigh and came to sit next to Silas. Silas didn't say anything, waiting for his mate to speak first. "... I can't fit any of them." Scott pouted. 

Hey, fix this. Stellan began pacing around, worrying over his pregnant mate. Silas thought for a moment. "Okay," he said finally. "How about we just make-"

"Halloween is tomorrow. We don't have time." Scott frowned. 

Silas thought for another moment. "Okay, I've got an idea."

"What is it?"

Silas only smiled. "You'll have to see tomorrow."

---

When Halloween finally came, Scott was anxious to see what Silas had done. He continued to bug and prod at Silas, but the Alpha male would not budge, no matter how hard he tried. Finally, Scott gave up with a huff, but he would occasionally find himself staring at Silas, as if hoping to read his mind and see what he had planned. 

Eventually, Scott had managed to make it through the day and found himself being led upstairs by Silas. He was eager to see what was going on. As Silas's Beta, it always annoyed him when he was kept in the dark about things Silas was trying to do. And being his mate just made it much worse. 

Silas sat him down on the bed, and opened the closet, pulling out a pile of red fabric. "Tah-dah!"

Scott tilted his head. "Fabric?"

"No," Silas shook the fabric out, revealing a long red cloak with a hood. "A cloak."

"Okay..."

Silas sighed. "Red Riding Hood!"

Scott began to put the pieces together, his eyes lighting up with interest. Silas, seeing this, began his 'presentation.' "I mean, it's just a simple cloak and can go over your normal clothes perfectly. All you have to do is carry a basket, and I have one for you downstairs."

"But... What are you going to be?"

Silas, smiling, leaned closer, pressing his lips to Scott's ear, whispering in a husky voice. "Of course, I'm going to be the big, bad wolf. And I'm going to eat you up."

Scott blushed, putting his hands against Silas's chest to try and push him away. Of course, it didn't work, and Silas took Scott's hands into his own, pressing kisses onto each one before leaning in some more and pressing his lips to Scott's cheeks, and then his lips. 

When they finally pulled apart, Silas nuzzled Scott's neck before pulling him up to his feet, placing the cape around his shoulders. "There," he smiled, tying the string around Scott's neck. "Now then, I think the pups should be getting ready as well, so let's go downstairs and wait for them, okay?"

Scott nodded, letting Silas go first before looking down at his stomach. "Don't ever be as stubborn as your dad, okay?" He murmured, rubbing his bump. "And... Happy Halloween."