Chapter 1 - Starting Over

"So what you're saying is that you're actually planning to get close to this girl and starting again?" Arriane asked. Cam nodded. 

"I'm planning on enrolling in her school. I'll be friends at first, but I'll get her to fall for me. I know I will," Cam explained.

"Overconfident asshole," Shelby muttered.

"Be careful man. You don't want to upset the guys upstairs," Roland warned.

"Yeah yeah, I know," Cam stood up to fly away.

"You have to visit more often idiot," Arriane stated with Annabelle nodding in support.

"Sure I will, I will," Cam nodded and flew off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next week, Cam got a house, bought a new motorcycle, and enrolled in her school. It was still about a month before the school year began, but he wanted to get everything done beforehand. He had so much to do. He was going to repaint the inside of his house, that was painted with these disgusting pastel colors. He needed black and green, maybe some leather couches, too. It'd take him the rest of summer to fix everything.

*1 month later*

Cam landed in his front yard after his early morning flight. After all, he'd have to keep his wings in for a few hours now. He ran inside his house and showered. He threw on black skinny jeans, a black tank, a leather jacket, and combat boots. Jumping onto his motorcycle, he sped to his new school, eager to meet his soon to be beloved.

Once he got to the school, he found an empty parking spot, parked, and went inside. When he stepped into the office, he got his schedule from the secretary. But then, he saw her. Citrine Lily Searle, that was her full name. He found himself staring at her and then, her gaze met his. She smiled at him and walked up to him.

"Hi, I'm Citrine. I'm the student council president here. Are you new here?" she held her hand out. Cam shook it and gave a huge smirk.

"Yeah, I'm new here. The name's Cameron, but you can call me Cam for short," he replied.

"Well Cam, welcome to Miami. If you'd like, I can show you around the school," she took a look at my schedule, "Our schedules are the same, that's so weird."

Cam had chosen the same courses as her, it was quite easy. He had just screwed with the mind of the counselor when he came to enroll, and he had been put in the same classes as her without any hassle. Suddenliy, a bell rang.

"Oh shit! That's first bell! I can show you around later, right now we have to get to class!" she panicked. Citrine grabbed Cam's wrist, sending a shock down his spine, and ran towards their first class - history with Dr. Racine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. *sheepish smile* Sorry, I've been a bit MIA on Wattpad. I know its inexcusable but I sorta got preoccupied with Deviantart and anime. Also, I moved last summer, so in all that madness (and a harder new school) I sorta forgot about my writing. *nervoiusliy laughs* I'll try to update as much as I can, but I still need to come up with ideas for this storiy. You can feel free to make suggestions if you guys want :)