Chapter 4 Athos's POV

Orion starts walking towards his right and the guy with black hair over his eyes stands up.
    "This is Zander." Orion says as he points at Zander. Orion starts walking straight because the table is a huge oval. As Orion is walking to the guy with red hair and blue, sad, eyes Zander sits. The guy with red hair stands up and Orion points at him.
    "This is Phoenix." Orion says. Orion walks around the bend and stops beside me. I didn't get the memo that I'm supposed to stand and I stay seated. He gave me a small, pitiful, smile that didn't last long.
    "This is Athos." He says whilst he points in my direction. Everyone looks at me, expectantly, like I was supposed to do something. I slither down in my seat, so embarrassing. Orion walks over to the elite genie that I thought was an assistant genie. He's across from Phoenix. The elite genie stands up with a slight glance in my direction. For some reason that irks me.
    "This is Ryker." Orion says, then walks towards a girl who looks like Phoenix. As soon as Orion gets within a certain point, the girl stands.
    "This is Cybil," Orion says "Phoenix's sister." Cybil's icy gaze sees right through my being. I have no choice but to look away. Orion gives a chuckle to my actions.
   "She doesn't bite, Athos." Orion says as his cheeks start turning a slight shade of red from laughter. I slide even deeper in my chair.
    "Well, sometimes." Zander says in a scary tone. Orion moves on to the last person, who's on the left of Orion's original seat. She stands as Orion walks towards her.
    "This is Lapis." Orion says. Her hair is a blue color so it makes sense for her to be a 'Lapis'. Orion sits down in his seat and pulls out a tiny top hat with a white ribbon tied around it.
   "You already know me, so let's get started on this meeting. Shall we?" Orion says as he puts the top hat on. Suddenly all elite genies take out a black top hat with different colored ribbons. Lapis' is blue, Cybil's was red, Ryker's was green, Zander was violet, and Phoenix's was orange.
   "We called you here, novice, because we wanted to talk about your position." Cybil says irritably. What's going to happen to me?